“Surprise Party”

Dunderry Lodge Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 78 Restaurants in Navan
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Dunderry Lodge is a charming boutique restaurant situated in the heart of the Boyne Valley. Our menus have been carefully prepared to use only the finest of locally sourced ingredients to provide our guests with the ultimate dining experience. The Dunderry Lodge prides it's self on providing quality gourmet food at reasonable prices Our Hay Barn dining area which was once a functioning hay barn was lovingly restored to retain period features and incorporate the beautiful high stone walls, a perfect blend of timeless class and sophistication. Pre-dinner drinks are served in our relaxing lounge area while our guests browse our menus. Our country setting is the perfect venue for weddings, christenings, celebrations or entertaining your guests for Dinner and Lunch.
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic venue fantastic staff fantastic food can't recommend Dunderry Lodge highly enough in a word FANTASTIC and definitely worth a visit - will be back really soon

1  Thank Crea P

Reviewed May 18, 2017

I recently had my son's first holy communion in Dunderry Lodge and I couldn't recommend them highly enough. The food was outstanding and the staff were most attentive and very friendly. All my guests raved about the food, service and ambiance of this restaurant and all of them said they will most definitely make a return visit. Thank you to everyone involved for making our day so special and enjoyable for my little boy. See you again soon

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Always great service and delicious food. Very reasonably priced with a great choice of food. The best!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Dunderry was a very intimate dining experience. We loved the lounge area where you chose your dinner and can enjoy a beverage. The service was fabulous and our server Josephine was so kind and such a pleasure to have. The food was phenomenal and I would highly recommend to anyone visiting that area!

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Visited here at Easter with 2 children on a recommendation. Have to say the atmosphere is lovely. You are taken into a lounge area where you are given menu's, order food and served drinks. Menu was a set 4 course menu for €29.95. For started I chose the duck and pear salad. Duck was tiny and extremely crispy. To be honest I thought the starter choice was limited. The only meat dish. There was a number of cheese starters and a number of fish starters but only one meat. Don't think you can go wrong with putting chicken wings on!! My husband had the chowder and said it was nice. Main course was again limiting. There was a €5 surplus charge for Steak and lamb which I think was a bit much, apart from that there wasn't much choice again. The beef strips had sold out and was replaced by turkey??? I chose Thai Chicken. It was nice and filling. My children are off the kids menu. €6.50 was a good price but again choice is limited. Chicken goujons, fish cakes (not sure how child friendly they are) sausages, pasta and curry (not the usual children's curry, my son didn't like it) Could do with a half portion of chicken or turkey, or a burger, pizza, etc. On a positive note the place is gorgeous, really atmospheric, waiting staff lovely, loved ordering and waiting in the lounge before going to the table. I'm not a fan of a set menu as I feel limited to buying and eating 3 courses from a set list, with limited choice. Would definately come back if a more varied menu on offer.

2  Thank Elayne L