“Excellent”

Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

It’s not hard to see why this restaurant is the number 1 dining spot in this town.

It’s a wonderful place, friendly, compact and above all - excellent food.

It’s location; I found curious as it’s not even on the town itself but rather on the outskirts. Yet it has ample parking and once you go up the stairs; you enter this little oasis with seating for maybe 60 covers.

The food tastes great and includes some authentically sourced elements such as the clonakilty black pudding starter; It’s a twist of Mediterranean and Italian cuisine with some Irish provenance thrown in. It all combines to produce a menu which is both tasty, wholesome with a measure of the exotic.

Everything tasted great and I enjoyed a really good meal there.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Went to Zucchinis for dinner with the other half. I love the place my date had never been to it before.. l love the food and choice. Starters we had the chicken wings and tiger prawns really nice. Main course we had the cabonara divine. The service was so quick and staff very friendly and helpful. We will be back again.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended to come here by a friend months ago so finally bit the bullet and booked it for our 1st year anniversary dinner. For starters I ordered black pudding & my wife ordered fish cake. The pudding came on top of a beautiful salad with lovely dressing no complaints and the wifes fish cakes were class. For mains I went wity chicken fajitas and again a fantastic dish full of taste and loads of chicken in it with the wife choosing lamb that would melt in your mouth. Then we decided to have dessert and fair play to the waitress she brought out a lovely dessert with happy anniversary on it. A lovely touch from a class restaurant. The service here is top class and so quick coming out. I'd highly recommend this place for a night out with the wife or a group as there was plenty there plus it's very well priced. Well done happy customer here

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

This is our 3rd time here and it was absolutely delicious. Fab food and great friendly staff. Love it.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my dinner here. Was impressed by staff's helpfulness with finding gluten free options. The pavlova was amazing! Looking forward to my next meal there.

Date of visit: August 2018