“Fav Resturant brill staff fab clean place”
Review of Zucchini's

Zucchini's
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Navan
Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Reading A few comments above and people not liking this and that everyone intiltied to there option! But the one thing I may say is go and try it, fab modern Resturant. Never had a bad meal. Staff so friendly and nise. Always specials on if u did not like menu. Pricy I don't no how people could say tat as 3 course meal with a great selection of food is 24.99 pp. I attend this Resturant with my partner nearly once a week. We always leave a tip and staff are very grateful with it. I have most off my family hooked. This Resturant is a MUST try! They have won so many awards just google there web site. The big thing is weather ur going on a Monday or a Sunday U MUST ALWAYS RING TO BOOK

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Outstanding menu and superb service. I had the lamb which was easily one of the best prepared and presented meals ever.....UNTIL I had some of my husbands duck. THAT was beyond belief. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We just had a beautiful Meal in Zucchini's. I had the Chicken Wings for starter followed by Thai Chicken with Rice and Apple Crumble and Vanilla ICE Cream, My wife had The HOMEMADE Vegetable Soup, Followed by Steak and Mint Ice Cream for Desert. The Food and Service was First Class and I would be Happy to Recommend Zucchini's to ANYBODY..

1  Thank Derek S
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a birthday dinner. The restaurant had extended it's early bird special for the full night. The staff were friendly abd the menu had a great selection. My meal was fantastic, thi fish cakes for starters and Hake for main. Overall a great night.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to zucchinis for years and it is a very reliable restaurant. The food is always of a high standard and service is great. However, at this stage I am so bored of the menu. It has been the exact same for years, I think I know it off by heart at this stage. I really wish they would change it around because the chefs are obviously very talented, and it would be nice to try something a bit different. Also, the special seems to always be sea bass. I would give zucchinis five stars if I wasn't so sick of the choices on the menu.

1  Thank navangirl86