“Lunchtime.”

Ryan's Bar Navan
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Navan
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Navan, Co. Meath
“Lunchtime.”
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

I have had lunch here on numerous occasions and have never had a problem. The food is fine, the service is as normal as any gastro-pub. The pub is large, roomy with plenty of tables. I certainly will be back.

1 Thank JohnCassidy
Ryan's Bar N, Manager at Ryan's Bar Navan, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear JohnCassidy, thank you very much for your review posted on 8/5/12. We are very glad that you enjoyed your lunch time experience at Ryan's Bar. Hope to see you again soon, best wishes, the Ryan's Bar team.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“LUNCHTIME SPECIAL”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Pop in at lunchtime - they do a really good soup and a roll for €5

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Steve P
Dear Steve P, thank you so much for your review posted 6/5/12. We are glad that you enjoyed your lunch time experience with us and that you find our lunch deal good value for money. Hope to see you soon, the Ryan's Bar team.
Navan, Ireland
“Lovely place”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Its a lovely place to have a drink or catch some lunch. Very reasonably priced and nice staff

1 Thank katiemc8
Dear katiemc8, thank you for your review posted 10/2/12. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon for drinks or lunch. Best wishes, the Ryan's Bar team.
“I hate to work for those owners!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I would hate to work for those owners as they seem to have no manners at all and think they are invincible! Any constructive criticism is not taken well at all and your told to go elsewhere if you have a problem.

5 Thank GM85
Dear GM85, thanks for your review posted on31/12/11. We are sorry about your experience in Ryan's Bar. We are very much open to constructive criticism and we take note of all our customer's views. We regret that your situation was handled badly and we would really love to see you back in Ryan's Bar some day. Kind regards, the Ryan's Bar team.
Dublin, Ireland
“Rude owners”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I met a friend for coffee along with my 3 year old son, we would meet in Navan quite frequent but I have never been here before it was my friend that suggested it. We got a lovely table right by the fire & we ended up ordering some lunch. Everything was very nice, my son started getting a little restless so I suggest we leave. I was waiting to pay the bill up at the bar while my friend stood with my son in his pushchair, unfortunately because he couldnt see me he started to get upset & the lady behind the bar right infront of me angrily said 'would someone get that child out of here, now' with other members of staff beside her who also heard her as one of the waitresses laughed as she walked out from the bar. I nearly died. When I asked a waitress if she was the manager I was told no, she's the owner! I couldnt believe it. I didnt know this place wasnt child friendly as I said it was my first time in the place & i'm sure my friend wouldnt have taken me there if she thought for one minute it wasnt. RYAN'S IS NOT CHILD FRIENDLY, she obviously believes children are to be seen & not heard. I wouldnt mind but he was so good & I knew why he got upset & as soon as he saw me he stopped crying. Would of understood that reaction if he was out of control.

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank MrandMrsD61
Dear MrandMrsD61, thank you for your review posted 23/12/11. we are so sorry about your experience with us regarding your child. We would like to think that we are child friendly and that this was an isolated incident that was very badly handled. We wish to extend our sincerest apologies to you. We would hope that you and child will revisit Ryan's Bar in the near future and that we will do our best to make you both feel welcome. Best wishes from the Ryan's Bar team.