We recently stayed at the Yellow House for 2 nights on our journey in Northern Ireland. I would say that this is one of the best B and B places we've ever stayed in. Hilda the lady who runs the B and B is extremely friendly and very helpful. The food is excellent, the rooms are great, couldn't fault this B and B. Navan is only a small town but we found a great bar following Hilda's directions and the food in the bar was very good, good value for money and the Guiness was excellent!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds with antiques throughout. This quiet location with plenty of off road parking, is only 2 minutes walk from the bus that takes you to the Arrival / Departure building at Dublin Airport, or Dublin City every 15 minutes. Within a short walk to town centre or an easy commute to all the Heritage Sites in the Boyne Valley area. Great choice for breakfast with home cooking a specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Yellow House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yellow House Bed And Breakfast
- The Yellow House Hotel Navan