I stayed in this B&B for one night whilst I was attending a wedding in a local country house. The experience was excellent with a comfy bed, clean room and en-suite shower room and a lovely hot Irish breakfast the next morning. Hilda, the owner, is a lovely, very accommodating lady who I found very helpful and even gave me a lift to the wedding venue so I didn't have to worry about returning the next day to get my car.
I highly recommend staying at The Yellow House, Navan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds with antiques throughout. This quiet location with plenty of off road parking, is only 2 minutes walk from the bus that takes you to the Arrival / Departure building at Dublin Airport, or Dublin City every 15 minutes. Within a short walk to town centre or an easy commute to all the Heritage Sites in the Boyne Valley area. Great choice for breakfast with home cooking a specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Yellow House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yellow House Bed And Breakfast
- The Yellow House Hotel Navan