Hilda has a well run B & B in a great location. It is close to Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Knowth, Trim and Kells. All of these are great places to visit. Her rooms are modest, but comfortable and her breakfasts were much appreciated by my husband. Hilda had the soy milk I requested for my special diet. A nice place to stay. We spent 2 nights there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds with antiques throughout. This quiet location with plenty of off road parking, is only 2 minutes walk from the bus that takes you to the Arrival / Departure building at Dublin Airport, or Dublin City every 15 minutes. Within a short walk to town centre or an easy commute to all the Heritage Sites in the Boyne Valley area. Great choice for breakfast with home cooking a specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Yellow House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yellow House Hotel Navan
- The Yellow House Bed And Breakfast