“good value tasty food”

Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Navan
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.Dreaming of genuine Indian cuisine. Gaylord Spices serves home-style Indian cooking prepared with exotic and aromatic Indian spices to conjure up the rich flavors that create the essence of Indian cuisine. Chef M.ALI has been serving food in this country for the last 12 years. He has been honored with many awards and accolades for his outstanding and popular food preparation, the focus of which is on serving cuisine that is both tasty and healthy. M. ALI has the unique experience of working in a Michelin star restaurant. Our ethos is to source fresh local produce while providing a memorable dining experience to our customers. We welcome you all at Gaylord Spices..
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Good meal last Wednesday at Gaylord ,Sagh aloo very good ,good all round Indian cuisine, will be back.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Food was really great here. Delicate balance of spice were pulled off magnificently in all our dishes. Dishes were prepared quickly. Don't understand the bad reviews myself. My wife and I both enjoyed our dishes (perhaps the Chef had a bad day for those bad reviews?)

Restaurant itself is a little ordinary aesthetically. Service 10/10 Food 9/10. Decent Menu

Highly recommended overall!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great to see a return to form for Gaylord's. I love a good Indian and can find little fault with this place. Service was excellent and food top class. Spices adjusted according to taste, and great variety on the menu. Portions were just right. Opted for the garlic chilli chicken which had unusual but delicious flavours. I've been told the desserts are delicious too and home-made - rare feature of an Irish-based Indian restaurant, in my experience. Already looking forward to my next visit. Best restaurant in Navan by a long shot.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

If you crossing or you living in navan that's the only place for eating Indian food.... Food is good service is brilliant..

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Had an amazing meal here this evening. Food was so tasty. Best indian I've had in a long time. The service was brilliant, staff are so attentive & their prices are so reasonable. We'll definitely be returning very soon!