Tripadvisor
Carlingford
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews leisure centre lovely hotel family wedding four poster bed bar food function room the ground floor family room food was lovely wedding reception well worth a visit relaxing break cooley mountains top class short break an overnight stay staff were lovely
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really lovely hotel In a beautiful location, bedrooms are nicely decorated ,food is really delious and the staff are so professional but more importantly so friendly and helpful .Quinn at the reception area went above and beyond to help us
Defiantly recommend and defiantly be back

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MatthewHynds, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kim130drog,

We could not have asked for better feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with me and my team.

I am thrilled to read you enjoyed our bedrooms and bistro, I will be ensure to share your fabulous feedback with my team and the lovely Quinn, she will be thrilled! I am especially pleased that our staff made a real impression throughout your time with us. Delighted that you will return, if I can ever personally assist in any way please do not hesitate to reach out to me on matthew@fshc.ie.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time, lovely staff, lovely room, great service. The leisure centre is great and it is so near the town it is a great location.
A great little town and a fab place to stay.
I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Carol G,

On behalf of everybody here, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Four Seasons Hotel Carlingford and thank you very much for taking time to provide us with feedback.

Thank you for your very kind comments; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did. I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed two nights in early January. Free upgrade to beautiful deluxe room. Staff so friendly and helpful. Great breakfast and we also had lovely food in the bar each night. Looking forward to visiting again soon.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Staff were Excellent!!
Cleanliness was excellent
The only issue we had was with the bed. It was sssooo hard abs uncomfortable to lie in. There was also the very strong smell of chlorine in the room on Sunday morning!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I will raise your issues with your bedroom with the relevant people, if you wish to discuss further please don't hesitate to contact me on matthew@fshc.ie

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff. Everything in this hotel was lovely - dinner, leisure centre, cleanliness. However, the reason I would rate this hotel from poor to average is we were put in a family room on a separate booking. We could hear conversations next door and I'm sure they could hear ours. When booking a twin room we would have liked the privacy of our own room - not a shared family room.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Flyer374811,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us a review.

I will pass on your kind words to our department heads in relation to your experience.

As a hotel we strive to deliver excellent customer service and I am thrilled on this occasion we have delivered this to you.

Thank you for your feedback in relation to our bedrooms, we take all feedback seriously, our bedrooms are going through re-vamp in the early stages of 2020 and this is something we are reviewing, I hope you can return and experience our new rooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Best Wishes,