Belvedere House
Oystercatcher Lodge(Carlingford)
No availability for your dates from our partners
    Four Seasons Hotel(Carlingford)
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    All reviewsthe bay tree restaurantbaytree restaurantnext morningb bstayed herelittle extrastoasted sourdough breadthe en suite bathroomlovely placebreakfast was excellentwill def be backsticky toffee puddinglight sleeperlittle gemdouble and single bedan overnight staylovely room
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 15, 2012

Room had everything we required during our stay with a very comfortable bed with lovely soft sheets and comfy pillows. Good choice of breakfast served in the attached Baytree restaurant with juice, cereal and fruit salad along with a choice of full Irish breakfast or cooked vegetarian option and tea, coffee and lots of toast. We did not have dinner in restaurant as we were meeting family in Four Seasons hotel nearby for dinner. Baytree restaurant very cosy and well designed and I imagine it would look lovely lit up with candles at dinner.

Bathroom very warm after shower although there was a notice to apologise as bathroom fan not working. We would have liked a pot of coffee instead of a cup at breakfast, although to be fair the owner who was serving breakfast did come and give us a fresh cup of coffee when we had finished the first.

1  Thank rosien
    Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Just back from this b and b and was really pleasantly surprised as I usually choose hotels. Room was lovely and clean, good size, tea and coffee, toiletries, water............ :). Location was brill and could see the sea from our window. Ryt beside pubs and restaurants. Room extremely comfortable and we slept well even thought we chose not to stay out til late. A little noise but when windows were closed this was not a problem and had a great nights sleep. Breakfast fab and we will def be back!!!! Nichola and Gareth x

• Stayed: September 2012
    1  Thank Nichola W
    Reviewed August 25, 2012

My parents, my brother and I stayed in the belvedere house last Thursday for my Dad's 60th birthday. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly. We also had the set dinner menu in the Bay Tree Restaurant downstairs. It was the nicest meal I've had in months. I would highly recommend getting the sea food chowder and the duck. The chef even went to the trouble of writing "happy 60th birthday" on my Dad's dessert plate which was a lovely touch. The waitress was fantastic and really looked after us well. The great customer service really makes this place special. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012
    1  Thank DangerMmouse
    Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights and enjoyed it very much. Everything in Carlingford an easy walk from here. Nice room overlooking Taaffes castle, clean and comfortable. There is a vegetable garden out back which lends itself to a relaxing atmosphere after a long day on the road. Very nice to have an iron and ironing board in the room. Breakfast was delicious. The owners are gracious and friendly.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stayed last tuesday after a wedding. the room was lovely, clean, tidy, ironing board and iron, tea/coffee, bottle of water which was lovely, bed was very comfortable, breakfast was everything you would want, juice, cereal, and choice of cooked breakfasts, all perfect. staff where lovely and i felt very comfortable. would highly recommend it and will be back. p.s. only read the next morning that you can use the swimming pool in the nearby hotel so take swim stuff.

1  Thank Rosie M