“Great place to stop and relax.”

Dan's Stonewall Cafe
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Carlingford
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Have been going there for years, While out on the Bike and up around Louth we always stop there for food one the way home after a days spin. Very nice and family run, relaxing, you never feeled rushed and the food is very good, and home made. The savage salad is great and no end of coffee top ups, Big plus for me. would recommend any time.

There are newer reviews for Dan's Stonewall Cafe

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Staff attentive and service was excellent.Good food with a nice atmosphere. A bit on the small side but worth a wait Decor quite nice if a bit cold looking with stripped walls, excellent

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I am originally from Carlingford and anytime I visit my family Dan's is a given. From just popping in for a coffee and a piece of apple tart to lunch of baked potato or the "Savage salad" it's always good. There are always plenty of locals in here on a regular basis which is always a good sign and Dan and his staff are efficient friendly and helpful.
Any time I bring friends to Carlingford we will at som stage end up in Dan's (it's officially called the Stonewall cafe but everyone knows it as Dan's)

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at a local hotel in Carlingford but after reading reviews decided against adding breakfast to our bill and took the great advice off TA to come here instead. So happy we did, it's such a lovely spot, great atmosphere, so cosy, the staff are very friendly and most importantly the food is delicious. Free refills on tea and coffee too, sure what else could you ask for?! Only bad point was that I cleared my plate and then had no room for the yummy homemade buns. Oh well, just another excuse to come back! Seriously, go there!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I absolutely love this restaurant for the atmosphere, good food, charming decor. I will visit this restaurant every time I go to Carlingford.