No photo provided
Add it.
Kelleher's Bar & Bistro
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed April 7, 2013

kellehers is a great place to eat nice from the windows good food.very central. easy access and lift to restaurant best place in town

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Really good service, and for the price the food is very good. Smart and clean and a good kids menu with paper and crayons laid on

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We visited as a group of four, myself, my mum, my sister and our friend on a recent family visit to Longford. We previously visited Kelleher's last year and decided to return this year for our annual per-Christmas visit.

We all decided to have the Christmas three course lunch special. On this menu, there was a choice of two starters, two main courses and two desserts and tea or coffee to finish. The starters were vegetable soup or spicy chicken in a honey and mustard sauce and between us we had both dishes and all agreed they were very good. The mains were turkey and ham or salmon fillet, both with vegetables and this time we all had turkey and ham and again we all enjoyed this and for dessert there was Christmas pudding or berry roulade and we all enjoyed this too. The only negative I can make about the Christmas lunch menu is that there was no vegetarian option and cannot comment on the rest of the menu as we stuck to the special.

The house red was very easy to drink and the service was as excellent as last time! The restaurant was fairly quiet, but there were people in and out during our time there.

We all had a very enjoyable meal and I am sure we will return in the future!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Menu choice has changed recently and in my opinion not for the better, however the food is very good, although if you are in a rush at lunchtime I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Food average, service average, atmosphere average, wine selection average, loud drinkers in adjoining bar area very off putting. We wanted to sit at a certain table whihc we were told was reserved. The table was still vacant when we were leaving an hour and a half later! not impressed.