“Excellent food & friendly staff”
Review of Jaipore

Jaipore
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Newbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Newbridge, Ireland
“Excellent food & friendly staff”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The food is excellent whether it is in the restaurant or take away. The staff are very helpful & friendly. The best restaurant in Newbridge by a mile & probably the best Indian food in the country!

Kildare Ireland
“Very positive experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a meal in this Indian Restaurant with some work Friends last week. The food was top class The house white was very nice and the Staff very friendly and helpful . We had a mixed platter starter which we all loved. The waiter suggested meals for main course and we very much enjoyed his suggestions. Did not have dessert as we were too full but had a great night. We will return. only slight negative the room itself could do with a lift but not much. Well done

Clane, Ireland
“Best indian restaurant ever”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Welcoming, the service is excellent, the waiter had very good advises.
The food is fabulous.
We had a great moment in this restaurant thanks to the waiter and chef willing to do their best to satisfy us.
I strongly recommend this place for a nice meal.

Newbridge, Ireland
“So accommodating, friendly, and the food is just WOW.”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Sit in of take away, the food in Jaipore is hands down some of the best in Newbridge. I always enjoy going there, I know I am going to leave well fed and thoroughly happy & it helps that the owners Vic and Eddie are so welcoming and chatty!

Their Korma & Tikka Masala ssuces are some of the best I've tried, and I have had my fair share of Indian food!

Tip, always go for the lamb, so tender and delicious!

Can't wait for my next trip.

Newbridge, Ireland
“Amazing food, amazing taste”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I have eaten out if this restaurant a few times now and have never been disappointed! The food has always been great and the staff are always friendly