“The best homemade Soup in Newbridge ”
Review of Chat N Chew

Chat N Chew
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Newbridge
Cuisines: Irish
Description: Cafe/restraunt serving fresh homemade food seven days a weel. Breakfast served all day plus lunches salads and sandwuches.
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

I called in here with my children on a cold winters day. We all had the Soup and sandwiches it was delicious so tasty and such good value. The staff made a fuss of my children and they loved it.
We will be back again and we can't wait.

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner went in there both got sambos and soup of the day it was quick slick and delicious it's not a place that's highly noted but it is in my books 10/10 and I will be telling people . Fan of a chat and a chew great represents of newbridge

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Always friendly and always nice food at a good price point. Chat & Chew is a great place to meet a friend for a cuppa or a light snack. Easily reached and parking relatively close at hand if you cam get a space!

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

I went with a friend and then with my husband and I have to say I am surprised that I have only discovered this place now after living in Newbrigde for more than a year and a half! It has a Shabby Chic style very nice, and very relaxing atmosphere. Not only food is amazing .. but also the staff are super friendly !!! Caramel and Rooibos tea is amazing and Carrot Cake just perfect. Last time I went they didn't have almond milk (hate soya milk) and since I am lactose intolerant it would be nice if I could get a good cappuccino with my cake there! For the rest... it is amazing! My husband had an OMG lasaña ... it was so home made.. so perfect! On our way out the lady even told us about the Dublin - Co. Mayo match and explained something which for us was so interesting and at the same time she was just doing it because she was nice and friendly! I definitely want to come back soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Was on a safe pass course and went across to chat and chew for breakfast, have to say it was very tasty and great value, the service was good and the staff very pollite and I'll definitely go there again, so worth a visit