The Keadeen Hotel
TripAdvisor
Seven Springs(Newbridge)
TripAdvisor
Athgarvan B&B(Newbridge)
All reviewslovely hotelleisure centrefrom start to finishgardens are beautifulbridal suitenewbridge silverwarelounge areakildare villagewedding receptionmain courserace courseduckbride and groombar and restaurantcurragh racecourseexcellent staytop class
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Now i genuinely hope anyone likes review read this to the very end, because this is gonna be my absolute pleasure writing this review on behalf of myself and my new husband. Never in all of the years we have spent going to different places have we ever found a hotel quite like the keadeen hotel in newbridge. Not even because it was our wedding day no it goes much deeper then that it goes from second we went on sneaky visit suss the place out to very last second we left hotel after the actual wedding, it was just a wow from start to finish. You won't be disappointed at the keadeen hotel, if you choose to stay here, and photos on their website, Instagram, Facebook are certainly as amazing as what they show off, you won't be let down.

The staff, from the cleaning staff, room service teams, night porter, bar staff, lounge girls, wedding coordinators, right up to the management themselves, I have never ever met such amazing staff, we didn't even see them as staff, they are that amazingly friendly it like we known them forever and that what we loved the most. Special mention to the funniest best bar girls Glenncora and Ashleigh (cheers to you girls and bar lads,sorry forgot write your names down, but are funniest 2lads ever) they will certainly entertain you and make sure your 110% happy, the hotel should be blessed to have you and the lads there. Never met staff like you's in my life. To Sharon and Aoife the wedding event team, you are just brilliant. Launa reservations manager has thee best patience in the world.

The food, oh my good god the food, you know when you go out for dinner or to a wedding and food gets served luke warm, and has be heated and ha never wanna go back, well I'm telling you all now that won't happen at the keadeen, the food was most amazing hottest plate of yummyness you will ever get served. From breakfast to dinner to evening snacks I be shocked if anyone disappointed on their visit, this is coming from me, thee fussiest eater on the planet we can not fault the food or service. So impressed it not even funny.

The accomadtion and the facilities, it has to be the cleanist most stunning hotel, the rooms are just out of this world and goes without saying there refurbishment and their bridal suite is to die for. There just not enough words. It has to be one of the cleanist hotels I have ever been in. I mean spotless I've never once walked through the hotel seen dirt, or rubbish or thing out of place, we are just in love with your hotel now.

To the management, we have to say you should be very proud of yourselves, your hotel, most importantly your staff, you must have such excellent standard of relationship with your staff, because they certainly do you so so proud, we are so impressed with your standards as where our guests with their service. We genuinely can't thank them enough they made our time with you extra Special, that we can not wait to come back, to point we will be booking again very soon.

On final note can we just say, we hope your staff, your hotel and your services never changes, it has been the most emotional, heart felt genuine, review of highest kind we can possibly word, and still can find a million more excellent things to say. Thank you from bottom of our hearts for adding to the best day of our lives. I have a million gorgeous photos I will add to my review when I get them all downloaded of the beautiful hotel.

Kindest and best regards Yvonne and Anthony Byrne

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Yvonne and Anthony,

Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful 5* review of The Keadeen and for such high praise for the excellent team here, which I will certainly pass on. It is probably the most glowing review we have received!

I am thrilled that you both had a fantastic day on Tuesday last and it was a pleasure to host you and your guests for the few days you were here, including the big day itself of course.

We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope you can visit us again soon.

Many thanks again
Kindest regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here in April 2018. One night stay to catch up with old friends. Very impressive bedrooms at a good overnight rate. Disappointed with the rest of the hotel and felt it lacked atmosphere. The bar itself has no simple crisps or peanuts options just to nibble on so we had to order chips instead. The bar on a saturday night closed just before 12.30am which we found a little strange but then it was so empty we are not sure if this was the reason. The breakfast the morning after was lovely and well presented and the staff were very helpful. A nice hotel but lacking atmosphere I felt.

Stayed: April 2018
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Owner at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Patrice T,

Thank you for your reviews of The Keadeen on TripAdvisor and other fora.

Thank you for your kind praise of your rooms (507 & 518), staff, and breakfast, and for choosing The Keadeen for your recent get together.

I was disappointed that you found the hotel lacked atmosphere and admit that it was a relatively quiet Saturday night for us here on the night of April 21st, although we did serve around 100 covers in Saddlers Bar and another 60 or so in The Bay Leaf. Most of these customers were not overnight guests because we had a cancellation of a concert in the Ballroom intended for that evening, including a number of cancelled resident guests. I would respectfully disagree that the hotel lacks atmosphere in general and that your one night experience is certainly not reflective of your average weekend here.

Please be aware that under the licencing legislation in Ireland, the bar must close at 12.30am in hotels on Saturday nights. Resident guests such as yourselves could have been served in The Atrium after that time by the night staff. I can only apologise if this was not relayed to you and your friends at that time.

Many thanks

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Got married here a few years ago and decided to return on our anniversary with the family for a nice Saturday afternoon meal.

Got there approx 3pm.

Nothing available until 6pm other than soup and a sandwich.

Very disappointing after driving 50k to eat there.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear VincentMaher246,

Thank you for your review of The Keadeen.

In was disappointed to read that you had travelled such a distance only to have missed our lunch offering which is served Mon-Sat between 12.30pm-2.30pm (Sundays until 4pm). As you know between 2.30pm and 6pm, we offer customers lighter options such as scones, soup, wraps or sandwiches. Our evening menu begins at 6pm each night in Saddlers and Fridays and Saturdays in The Bay Leaf.

Many thanks

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for one night. Spacious clean room. Access to gym and swimming pool (not only for hotel guests!). Decent breakfast. Attentive service. Food served until 9pm. Has a bar. Big parking. Over all was satisfied!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

Dear Mbykova,

Thank you for the excellent 5* review of The Keadeen.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us in a Superior room and will pass on your praise to all the team.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel just off the motorway. Staff were brilliant especially one man behind the bar remembered our order every time wish I could remember his name. But all staff were great. Hotel so comfortable and really quiet at night. Fabulous grounds to sit out in or to take a stroll around. Overall great hotel have recommended to family who are booked in for a trip next week.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank KerryJess12
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear KerryJess12,

Thank you for the excellent 5* review of The Keadeen and for the recommendation.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us whilst attending a wedding in the hotel and will pass on your praise to all the team here.

We hope you can visit us again soon.