“Worth visiting Newbridge just to try this place out”
Review of Judge Roy Beans

Judge Roy Beans
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Newbridge
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Irish, Bar, European, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Worth visiting Newbridge just to try this place out”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Was in Newbridge for the weekend for the jogforjockeys run,was told this place was good and so it was,fab food,fab bar,great staff,cudnt be in a nicer place,will defo be back & I travelled from cavan

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great! ”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Love love love jrb's, whenever I'm in Newbridge I always try to get in for a bite to eat ! The food is always outstanding, so tasty and huge portions!! Kids menu has a great selection... Service is always fast and efficient with friendly waiting staff ! Comfortable and cool surroundings make for a great atmosphere, cannot recommend this restaurant enough! Keep the good work up jrb's :):)

“Top notch”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Always go to judge Roy beans for grub, food is outstanding staff are very friendly and welcoming, never any fault with it. Will always return! Great value!

Galway, Ireland
“First time in Newbridge, defenitely won't be the last time! :)”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I went to judge roy beans on the Saturday of the Galway races with my boyfriend Stephen and his friend Marcus. We drove from Galway and were starved so said we would come there on the way to Galway, as I have heard nothing but great reviews :) We were seated just inside the main entrance on lovely, comfortable couch and chairs. The cocktail menu looked divine, however we were tired and had to drive back to Dublin after. The Kildare/Monaghan match was on and we wanted to watch it so we asked a member of staff, who hopped onto a chair and turned on a telly for us. We ordered our food and received it within half an hour, the half roast chicken was amazing and was extremely tasty. The resteraunt itself is well located and the decor inside is gorgeous! I have to say I will be returning soon and hopefully get to try the cocktails next time!

Prosperous, Kildare, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love jrbs”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Love jrbs.both my husband and I went in for lunch and despite being busy we got served fairly fast.staff are always friendly.soup was fab as was my crunchy chicken salad.mind you its deceiving as its nicer than it reads on menu.hubby loves his steak from here and would nearly lick the plate too lol.

1 Thank Helena D