“Steak on the stone”

Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Newbridge
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Harrigan's Bar & Restaurant an ideal place to relax with a pint or glass of wine, and enjoy good food daily. Eat in the Bar/ Restaurant meeting up with friends or just some banter with our friendly staff. Harrigan's food is their passion and serve up a range of Classic favourites and Daily Specials with a modern Irish twist, a firm focus on Fresh Seasonal local produce, Steak and Seafood,expertly prepared by our Head Chef. A wide selection of Wines, Spirits & Beers available to accompany your dish. Ideal located opposite the Riverbank Arts Theatre, for the pre-show dining experience, or only 5 mins from The Curragh RaceCourse, Newbridge Silverware, 10mins Kildare Village Shopping Outlet, Irish National Stud excellent cliental great atmosphere. Opening Hours: Food Served Daily Mon-Thurs 5.00pm-9.00pm Fri 5.00pm-9.30pm Sun: 12.30pm-7.30pm (Sunday Lunch) Reserve your table to avoid disappointment, Looking Forward to your Visit!
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went to Harrigans recently with colleagues from work. Nice atmosphere, went for steak on the stone as I heard it was good. Certainly was not disappointed. Staff very attentive and hard working even though it was busy.

5  Thank Seamus O

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Was in Harrigans for a meal with my Husband last night and it was gorgeous,there was a nice selection on the menu to choose from,would definitely recommend it,not only for the food but for the atmosphere in the pub also. It's nice to go into a place and have friendly and helpful staff,will be back regularly.

5  Thank KellieM123
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Myself and my partner like to go out to dinner quite a bit over in Naas usually but lately we've been hearing great things about Harrigan's and Cole's Restaurant in Harrigan's so we decided to book a table for Thursday last. As soon as we walked in we were attended to immediately and throughout the meal our server was very attentive. The food was exceptional and I enjoyed every moment of being here. We both had the Chicken Wing Salad for starters, which is something we never have seen in a Restaurant, for main course I had the Steak on a Stone while my Partner had the Fresh Cod. The presentation of the food was amazing but the food itself speaks volumes for whomever the Chef is. We stayed for drinks after our meal and one thing is for sure, this is one of our new favourite places to go out for a delicious meal and drinks served by friendly staff.

4  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I booked in for a meal with my partner here last week, and i must say the food was delicious.. I had the steak on a stone, which was a nice experience. The waiter was very polite and friendly & i would recommend this place to all my friends. I forgot to mention the atmosphere is right up my street, its not like a typical sit down restaurant. Ill be back there for sure! Happy Customer :D

4  Thank alowishs1 .
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I always go into Harrigans for drinks with friends and my Girlfriend as it has a great atmosphere and friendly staff but the one thing I never took to was their food,it was never enjoyable,on Thursday I went in for a few drinks with my Girlfriend and noticed a new menu on the bar so decided to try the Pulled Pork Burger and Pulled Chicken Burger,I have to say they were honestly the nicest burgers I have had in years! They were cooked properly and were so tasty! We asked then to have a look at the restaurant menu and one thing is for sure,we'll be going for a meal there every so often if the food tastes that good every time!

5  Thank FrankMKildare