$150
$145
Barberstown Castle(Straffan)(Great Value!)
$187
$179
The Court Yard Hotel(Leixlip)(Great Value!)
$90
$88
Leixlip Manor Hotel and Gardens(Leixlip)(Great Value!)
$89
The K Club(Straffan)
$342
$279
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

$155
$150
Hotels.com
2,799 results
All reviewslinden tree restaurantold housecoach housegolf clubkitchen barbeautiful hotelbeautiful groundsthe main housespa treatmentsrelaxing breaktop classmain restaurantleisure centrespecial occasionone night stayafternoon teaenjoyable stay
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Pros:
Great golf course
Amazing service
Delicious restaurant for breakfast and dinner, great burgers on golf course too
Golf course service and flexibility is amazing
Quality of club rentals
Very nice rooms
EVERYBODY provides great service
Very cool and nice bar and area to lounge in lobby
Very attractive people that work there with a positive attitude
Very reasonably priced, especically with golf package - a steal quite frankly
free wifi throughout

Cons:
would have preferred a better view
Would have liked a slightly larger shower

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Attended a Wedding here and booked to stay the night. Hotel is sitting on beautiful grounds and I hear it boost's 2 fabulous Golf Courses.. Rooms were stunning with probably the biggest bed I have ever slept in and so comfortable, I didn't want to leave.. Breakfast was really nice..
Wedding, well everything went extremely well, definitely not what I would have gone for. Wedding reception was in the Manor house. There was four rooms in total. room 1 was were the ceremony took place, room 2 was the make shift Bar, room 3 was lying idyll while room 4 was were you eat to have your meal. After ceremony, the canapés that were served were absolutely gorgeous, everyone commenting on how lovely they were, meal on the other hand was very dissapionting. The amount of people that complained about the meal was way more than I had expected, it was bland and you got very little which I think was disgraceful and an embarrassment to the hotel, especially when I think how much the happy couple would have paid to just have their wedding there..I would definitely stay here again thou as I said the room was amazing, but as your a guest attending the wedding you don't get anytime to really explore. Staff that we dealt with we're very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tinkerbell2112
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was there on business but would love to return on vacation. The golf courses looked emaculate. The food from room service was great and for my first time ever room service even with the surcharge was less expensive than the dining room. The staff is exceptionally helpful. I had a strange request from my 96 year old mother-in-law. She wanted me to bring back some good loose tea. I contacted guest services and they arranged a great taxi driver who took me into town to Tesco, led me to the tea isle and retuirned me to the hotel for a very reasonable fee. The same price as a taxi rind to town and back. he bexame my driver for the entire stay of four days. The only negative, if you want to call it that, is that it is out in the country, but that made it exceotionally quiet.

Room Tip: When booking over the internet there is a modest charge.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed for one night in Carton House, a place I had been looking forward to staying in for some time. The approach to the hotel is quite simply stunning - acres of parkland, river and golf course with a wonderful view of the house as you arrive. The lobby area is quite surprising - very modern inside an old setting but extremely well executed. The front desk staff were faultless. We were shown to our room which was in the old house and up a windy steep staircase. The room was very large but a little chilly. In fairness, it was sleeting outside but I would have expected the bedrooms to be a little warmer. Apart from that, I couldn't fault the bedroom. The bathroom was very nice except that it had a window looking directly out to the approach to the hotel where golfers and walkers could look in and the only way to pull the blinds on the window was to climb into the bath! I had a massage in the hotel spa which was excellent and the relaxation room is very nice. Be warned though - the spa is a considerable distance from the accommodation. One of the staff said that the hotel is a full kilometre from one end to the other, so give yourself enough time. The pool area is not particularly large and as it was a Sunday evening, it was overrun with loud, screaming children so we did not spend much time and returned the following morning which was more pleasant. We ate lunch, dinner and breakfast at the hotel and found that the selection of food and quality was disappointing. There were two venues which had very very casual type fare and one 'posh' restaurant which we ate in at night. The food was ok but not fantastic. We also had to ask them to put the heating on and we weren't the only diners who requested this. Following dinner, we explored the hotel and went into the basement to the pool room. It was in a vaulted room which was a little damp. The table was missing a ball, the green on the pool table had been written on and much of the equipment was a bit tatty. But we played our game regardless and repaired to bed. Breakfast the following morning was really nice - fresh fruit, buffet style hot food, pastries, cereals. We ordered poached eggs which were cooked to order. Carton House is a really spectacular looking hotel with excellent staff however it was let down in our opinion by the food, the issue of the temperature in both the bedroom and the restaurant and the lack of maintenance in the games room. Perhaps it would be more pleasant in warmer weather.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ingy79
Reviewed March 14, 2013

What a great experience from arriving at Reception to exiting a fine establishment. We had a bed, breakfast and dinner deal with voucher towards the spa. Started off with a walk around the grounds - what lovely views and good clean fresh air - far from the madding crowd:) The rooms were really modern, warm and comfortable - great beds and duvets and soft lighting. We dined in The Linden Tree - each course was divine. We then retired to the bar / reception area - lovely comfy chairs that you dont want to leave and an effective gas fire beneath glass that satisfies a lot of guests. The mixture of marble, creams/ browns, lot of light, open areas and lush fabrics gives a great sense of calm and peace. The highlight was the breakfast..and I dont mean the food..The Irish rugby team were there so it was nice to see Donnacha walking up and down to the breakfast area:) We had a fab chakra massage and a facial..again, pure bliss..love to go there every week...highly recommend it... We had lunch in the kitchen bar the following day..we both had salmon..I can still taste it....oh and a portion of chunky chips..if you see them, you just have to have them. T'was hard to leave...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends