“The best lasagna outside Italy”
Review of Coffee Mill

Coffee Mill
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Maynooth
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The all new menu offers a delicious choice from early morning until late afternoon. Porridge, pancakes & homemade scones are but a small selection of our breakfast menu, with "the traditional Irish" proving so popular, it's available all day. Gourmet sandwiches, panini's & wraps are freshly made daily, with our "chicken delight" proving to be very popular. Cajun chicken, sweet pepper, cheese & mango sauce (made to Virginia's own receipe) is a tasty treat. We serve homemade soup with brown bread, a selection of hot meals including honey ginger chicken & lasagne. Our specials are all served with freshly made salads or fries, & our daily lunch special including a beverage is excellent value. Come visit us, & having sampled our tasty menu including homemade cakes & freshly brewed coffee, we hope you will return to this cosy haven in the centre of Maynooth.
Celbridge, Ireland
“The best lasagna outside Italy”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

When you go to Ireland you expect to have nice local food and that's it. I've been in Coffee Mill in a charming town called Maynooth and I ordered Lasagna and chips. The tasty was amazing...soft...lovely tomato sauce and muzzarella melted well. The staff is very gentle and smiling. After lunch I ordered a cappucino and a caramel muffin...I'm looking forward to go to Maynooth again just to have that food again.

• Visited September 2013

Dublin
“Great food for reasonable price”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have eaten here 4-5 times in past year. The food is fresh, innovative with generous portions and latte coffee the best I've ever had. Will be back and look forward to it.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Miami20132013
Maynooth, Ireland
“Not for children!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The menu for children is expensive and there is no welcome for children here - we were uncomfortable eatng here and had we not paid before the food arrived, we would have left.
Not a pleasant experience - geared towards a different clientele which is fair enough but don't offer an overpriced kiddie menu if there is no place for children!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Reiseal
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Good food, but little cramped on a busy wet day”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Had lunch here toward the end of the college year, nice, fresh food, and it was certainly an improvement to the place 3 years ago. It was a bit cramped and the staff could have been friendlier (in their defense it was busy). I would like to give this place another try on a less busy day, but as for my experience I found it over cramped, dull and a little pricey though the food was really quite good.

• Visited April 2013
Celbridge, Ireland
“Top quality food & coffee in Maynooth !”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a lovely spacious orange cafe right in the centre of Maynooth . As you are going downstairs you are awed by this open and bright space with lots of seating inside and also a gorgeous outside garden area. The menu is large with lots of food to choose from.Hot food, various sandwiches ,snacks, deserts and scones will fill everyones taste. The best deal they have on everyday is the Daily Special ,which changes daily with such a great price. Best value for money, and the coffee is to die for. So whatever I choose to have there coffee & scone or a Full Irish breakfast, I always try to bring my family or friends with me to show this little gem .

• Visited August 2013