“Best resturant/ cafe in maynooth”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coffee Mill

Coffee Mill
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Maynooth
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The all new menu offers a delicious choice from early morning until late afternoon. Porridge, pancakes & homemade scones are but a small selection of our breakfast menu, with "the traditional Irish" proving so popular, it's available all day. Gourmet sandwiches, panini's & wraps are freshly made daily, with our "chicken delight" proving to be very popular. Cajun chicken, sweet pepper, cheese & mango sauce (made to Virginia's own receipe) is a tasty treat. We serve homemade soup with brown bread, a selection of hot meals including honey ginger chicken & lasagne. Our specials are all served with freshly made salads or fries, & our daily lunch special including a beverage is excellent value. Come visit us, & having sampled our tasty menu including homemade cakes & freshly brewed coffee, we hope you will return to this cosy haven in the centre of Maynooth.
“Best resturant/ cafe in maynooth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Of all the resturants/ cafes in maynooth this is far the best for food, staff friendliness and value. dennis and virgina run a fantistic cafe/ resturant and the food and service they provide is 5 star. It's relaxing and it my opinion has the feel of a traditional irish atmosphere for staff friendliness and food. it is located in the heart of maynooth and has a excellent customer base and the atmosphere is so pleasent to Relax in with some great tasty food or just a coffe. i brought a friend from san francisco to it recently for some lunch and he fell in love with the place. the staff members like abir, kris and Carolina know all there customers by name. If ur looking for great food, great service and some fantastic coffe this is the place to go and chill in.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Moygaddy123

Straffan, Kildare, Ireland
“My favorite cafe by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I love the Coffee Mill not just for their beautiful food and excellent coffee but for the way they treat their customers. This is the only cafe whose staff knows exactly how I like my latte (I am very fussed when it comes to my coffee) and I always receive a warm welcome which is appreciated especially on a stressful day.
The food in the Mill is always fresh and have great healthy choice variety - all very reasonably priced. My all time favorites have to be their scones. They are freshly made and they always come up with new flavors. I also love the soups and when I'm really hungry their goats cheese and sun dried tomato sandwich (on brown seedy roll) with side salad is the one I highly recommend. Also for anyone looking for a wholesome breakfast this is the place to get it!
Other thing to mention are the smoothies which my partners children absolutely love and the new addition - frappes - a great spoil for the hot days!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Gabriela S
“Cakes tasted plastic .. Obviously frozen”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for coffee and cake . First time in this cafe and was impressed with decor and food display. From there on in went down hill.. Could not work out ordering system 2 staff members behind counter having a chat and took no notice of us, eventually when they did turn round I found that the girl that spoke to us seemed very disinterested... We orderd coffee and had 2 slices of cake, one cheesecake the other chocolate sponge.. Although we only had black coffee s felt the coffee was not of good standard very bitter and the cheesecake was most disappointing rubbery in texture and flavour less. The chocolate sponge was better but very clearly not homemade.
In general disappointing visit although the savoury food did look more homemade .

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank sandra p
Dublin, Ireland
“"Always a pleasure"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

The nicest part of eating in the coffee Mill is the wonderful friendly atmosphere, the staff are always smiling and eagar to please. The food is to die for, crisp and fresh, great variety and very pleasing to the eye. The special's are such good value, and these change daily. Whether your a vegaterian, vegan or meat eater there is always something on the menu for everyone. We would highly recommend this place for lunch, dinner or just a great coffee. don't even get me started on the homemade cakes! Love it!

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Vivienne50
Dublin, Ireland
“This is one of those feel good Cafe's. Warm Welcome, Superb Food, Caring Staff & Great Atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

It is clear that they care about your experience in this place. Overall I have had really good food and service here. There's a positive energy and atmosphere in here which is of a rare kind. I love it!

• Visited June 2013