“Lovely Cafe. Great with the kids!”
Review of Shoda Market Cafe

Shoda Market Cafe
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Maynooth
Description: Shoda Market Cafe is Irelands newest lifestyle cafe in Maynooth. Serving a range of great tasting healthy dishes for all tastes and preferences. We focus on great coffee, fantastic wines, quality food with excellent service in a warm a spacious environment.
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I love going here. The coffee is lovely. The decor of the place is really nice, it's taken a lot of influence from the likes of Avoca Cafe in Rathcoole. That sort of country kitchen chic. The best thing about this place. The play corner / area.

The little one stays quiet and engaged in the blocks and stack cups while we enjoy a coffee and a slice of gluten free carrot cake. Love this place. Highly understated from the exterior but it really is pretty massive when you go in. Seems bait around 11 and lunch time but 3, 4 pm and it's nice a quiet during the week. I must buy myself one of the Irish telephone box lights.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Served by Jack who was very friendly, mannerly and patient as I couldn't make up my mind with the amazing choices. Aoibhin was also very helpful and checked up on our table, a lovely place with a calm atmosphere and would definitely recommend. Best cafe in Maynooth!!

Reviewed September 22, 2017

My sister and I happened to stumble upon the Shoda Market cafe on wednesday , its right beside the Glenroyal hotel in Maynooth. I found the staff very friendly and the food was gorgeous, the cafe is fine and big and spacious. My lunch was very good but when I had the dessert of carrot cake , I was overwhelmed it was so fantastic , and it was gluten free as well . Its well worth a visit.

1  Thank maureen G
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Brought some clients for breakfast meeting yesterday, we were all very impressed with the selection and quality. Anna's special breakfast was
Super..Staff were very friendly and the coffee was delicious. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

The breakfast here is awful. The only choice of eggs are poached eggs and these are obviously pre-cooked and heated up when ordered. Even when asking for soft poached eggs, they arrived hard and cold. Half the plate is covered with rocket, who wants rocket with their breakfast? After other good reviews on the breakfast I again tried it 3 weeks later stressing freshly poached soft eggs but again they were hard. If as they say everything is cooked freshly to order then fried eggs or scrambled would be on offer so I don't believe they are not reheating. Very expensive, very poor.

4  Thank Cailindub