“Rooms, ambience, service, food, location - all excellent!”

Rosleague Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Letterfrack
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our second stay at Rosleague, only for one night unfortunately, but still plenty of time for the team to impress from the offer to carry our bags in to the room before we'd even got them out of the car! As soon as you arrive, the peace and quiet and wind in the gorgeous mature trees instantly create a feeling of peace and calm. The clean and well furnished room had a huge bed, separate seating area and spacious bathroom, with views over the grounds and fjord. Drinks in the well stocked bar preceded an excellent dinner, great food from an interesting menu,with friendly but attentive service, without being rushed. Breakfast also impressed, with a good selection of cereals, fruit, breads, pastries and the usual full Irish alongside some more healthy options. Timed correctly eating the full Irish will sustain you until dinner time! Note to self: stay for longer next time!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 25, 2013

As the year reunion of our 10 day Ireland trip recently passed my family reflected on the wonderful trip (August 2012). We agree that our stay in Rosleague Manor was our most memorable part. The grounds, rooms and food were lovely, but our fondest memories are due to the staff's help. Let me explain... I went to the Letterfrack in search of my ancestry. I came armed with a town name, a family tree and photos of my great grandfather's parents and siblings. As we entered, Mark, a gentleman who greeted us, asked us what brought us to Letterfrack. I eagerly explained my search for information about a Joyce family of Letterfrack/ Dawros Beg. He happily notified me that "a Joyce" worked at the front desk and introduced me to her. She sat down and looked through my photos and family tree and announced that I was not part of her Joyce family, but she knew which of the local Joyce families I might be in. Within minutes she dialed and handed me the phone so I may speak with a distant cousin!!! We spoke for a half hour and met the next day! After looking through photos and comparing family trees, she took me, my husband and children to the remains of the house where my great grandfather lived as a child with his parents and 8 siblings. The place she took me matched the pictures that my grandfather had! My mother cried when she saw the pictures and video of her Pop-Pop Joyce's homestead. This trip is a memory that I will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Rosleague staff of caring enough to help me find my family. It was a dream come true!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Clbzipf
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Book into this Manor Hotel , go straight to Letterfrack and enjoy. The location -superb. The house and rooms - comfortable, atmospheric and stylish [ in an old fashioned but unique way ]. The staff - warm and welcoming and the food fresh and tasteful. The dining room is well worth the experience and very reasonable. We had a most beautiful nights stay and would return in the morning!! Well worth the journey. If Ireland had only more of these type of properties .

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms at the front of the house -beautiful view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We celebrated our wedding in July at Rosleague Manor. Half of our guests were swiss, half irish. It was "a dream"! We had the feeling of being extremely well supported by an efficient and professional team, led by Mark Foyle. The rooms are beautiful and individual. There is an air of quiet and peace around the hotel - a great place to relax and to be well looked after. The staff are discreet and friendly. Our stay there was a real highlight. Then there was the food! Everyone of our 74 guests was so impressed with the dinner served. All in all we can warmly recommend Rosleague Manor for value, service and comfort, class and style. We'll be back! Shane & Nathalie Brady

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank misterbrady
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our first Ireland vacation. For our first five days, we stayed at Rosleague Manor. Everything was perfect from our greeting by Mark Foyle to our room (number 1) to our hearty breakfasts to two delicious dinners. The staff were all very friendly and helpful too. Mark suggested that we go to the Omey Island Poney races and we had a ball! If you are going to the Connemara area, consider staying here!

Room Tip: Our room had a wonderful view over the bay and of Diamond Hill.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed for two nights at the Rosleague, and it was an astounding experience.
The room was very large, beatifully furnished and with a breathtaking view on the sea. The staff was very nice and helpful.
Great breakfast, good dinners (not so much choice, but good quality and ok preparation)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is the second time in two years that we have stayed here with our three children. The ambience is authentic Irish Country Estate living in a friendly welcoming atmosphere. You are actually made to feel like you are part of the family, by every member of staff. Great effort is made to accommodate your every request and the atmosphere is very relaxed. The location is outstanding and the views are terrific. This is all in addition to the excellent reputation that Rosleague has for its food, which has yet to disappoint. Our most pleasant surprise however, was how welcoming Rosleague is toward families. The grounds are so inviting and rustic that our kids spend most of the time outside, either on the lawns, woods or down by the shore.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Letterfrack
Renvyle House Hotel
Ballynahinch Castle Hotel
Delphi Resort
Delphi Resort
#1 of 4 in Leenane

Been to Rosleague Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!