“Fabulous”

Description: Phone (0)90 9645050
Description: Phone (0)90 9645050
“Fabulous”
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

We popped in for dinner this evening, two adults and two children and we could not have got a warmer welcome. The food was so very fresh and full of flavour, the staff were very courteous and helpful. We had a wonderful evening, thank you all at the Moycarn.
Not our first time in this establishment and most definitely not our last. I cannot recommend it enough, to try is to believe.

2 Thank Siobhan M

“Wedding”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Yesterday we attended a wedding at the Moycarn Lodge. What wonderful day it was! From start to finish, this hotel got everything right! The food was amazing! The service was excellent! The setting you couldn't find nicer. The place spotlessly clean. It was definitely a day to remember. Thank to the management and staff.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Patricia O
“Evening relaxation”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I just loved the sheer cleanliness and brightness of the whole
place. The staff were very pleasant and the service was quick.
The setting of this Hotel is very charming and relaxing

Visited August 2013
1 Thank marienaughton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely food and lovely location”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had a lovely meal here this evening food was very good and enjoyed by all 3 of us dining it was my second time visiting moycarn lodge and I will be back again soon!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lisa c
“Cheap”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food here is completely done on the cheap. I had the homemade beefburger and I am sure it was just full of breadcrumbs (or something that I couldn't even distinguish)! The chips were under-cooked and full of grease, to be fair the sauce over the burger was nice.
My husband got mashed potatoes with his dinner and he said there was a strange taste off them and left them behind because he wouldn't chance eating them. To top it all off he asked for the warm apple pie and ice-cream for desert, it looked lovely when it came out, except for the fact that they didn't even bother to take the tinfoil case (that it was BOUGHT in) off the pie. I actually laughed when the girl put it down on the table.
It screams trying to do the food on the cheap. It is even poor for pub grub. I will not be returning.

• Visited October 2012