Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
$150
$145
TripAdvisor
3,873 results
All reviewsdublin airportfree shuttlelarge hotelbusy hotelan early flightthe busbar areacar parkingpark and flybar foodshuttle servicefollowing morningstayed here for one nightsingle bedself servicelast nightan overnight stay
Reviewed July 5, 2014

If you are looking for a hotel close to the airport that will looks extremely fancy, but is a piece of junk and will rip you off...this is your place. Its in the middle of nowhere, so you are stuck paying their prices for food and drinks. over 20 Euros per person. The food is low quality, and the hotel charges for everything. We need to print boarding passes and it cost us a Euro a minute to use the hotel computer. The staff is nice and will help you as needed. But this is a not a place I will ever stay again and would not recommend you staying either.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Adam W
CiaranGM, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review and your feedback
which will go a long way to our service and product
improvement . We have a very busy hotel which is
very popular with our many repeat guests .My apologies that on
this occasion we failed to deliver .Once again kind regards

Reviewed July 5, 2014

a nightstop or a weekend in dublin, this hotel is a good place to book. the lobby and lobby bar is new and invites you for a comfortable end of trip drink. rooms are comfortable and offer all you need. you might find a bit cheaper hotels around the airport but bewleys offers a very frequent FREE airport shuttle service every few minutes 7/24. so let others wait for their bus whilst you enjoy your room or lobby bar.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review and thank you
for your positive feedback,Kind regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Free shuttle from the airport 7-24 and very nice hotel. The rooms are spacious and the staff very pleasant. Rooms with a view overlooking Dublin with the surronding mountains. The hotel is very clean. I chose this hotel because of the proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review.
Kind regards

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stayed here on the 18th June before an early flight ext morning. Very busy hotel, ideally located for airport with frequent 24 hour shuttle service. On arrival met very efficient and friendly staff who were able to converse while also getting the job done (often a rare and underestimated ability). Rooms were functional and clean, perhaps a little basic but perfectly fine for my needs. Ireland was experiencing a particularly warm period of weather around the time I was staying in the hotel and unfortunately the rooms were not air conditioned so we had to leave the windows open. As a result we could here the buses on shuttle service all night, and a poor nights sleep was had (tho' admittedly I sleep poorly anyway). Overall an ideal hotel for early flights, with some of the nicest staff I've come across. Well done.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review.The team here were
delighted with such positive feedback.We look forward to welcoming you
back to see us in the near future,Kind regards

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've used Bewleys Airport Hotel reasonably regularly over the past few years when on an early or late flight. I was always very happy with it. It was exactly what i wanted from an airport hotel - regular (free) shuttle service, fast check-in, basic but comfortable rooms, free wifi, and a decent breakfast. I'm considerably less positive after my most recent stay. The check-in was very slow, not because many people where checking in at the same time (there was no one in the queue before us), but because the check-in clerk was very very slow. This is very annoying when checking in close to midnight and wanting to get to the room as quickly as possible. The other issue on this occasion was breakfast. The hotel has refurbished the lobby/bar/restaurant area. It looks fine but the breakfast service has become like a very bad canteen operation. The 'buffet' set-up is a depressing array of poor quality food items - including the worst orange juice I've ever had - and the seating area was an array of dirty tables. There's no excuse for the poor quality food for breakfast and there seems to be very few staff on duty to clear tables and provide some service to customers. There were no supervisors or managers to be seen. I hope this hotels isn't slipping. I think it was the best (by far) airport hotel in Dublin. Now I'm not so sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank constanttraveller3

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review. From the outset please
accept my apologies that you found certain aspects of
our service offering to be lacking This is something that
I have addressed with my relevant supervisors and managers.
Thank you for your valued feedback and I do hope you
afford us the possibility of welcoming you back to see us in the
future,Kind regards,Ciaran O Donovan