All reviews harp bar courtyard restaurant castle suite civil ceremony early bird lovely hotel dublin airport bit dated swords town next morning bar food car park excellent stay comfy bed stayed one night close to the airport wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

We recently stayed st the hotel and it is wonderful so clean, staff very helpful. Breakfast beautifully served and good choice. Drinks and food in Harp Bar very nice, brilliant carvery on Sunday's. In easy reach of the airport good transport links.

Room tip: Well wort a visit
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank CathHelena
CarnegieCourt, Manager at Carnegie Court Hotel Swords, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Hello CathHelena,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your last visit to the Carnegie Court Hotel.
We appreciate all your kind words and hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Carnegie Court

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

I would like to thank management and all the staff at Carnegie Court Hotel for all they done for me and my husband on our wedding day from the moment I arrived and our guests we had a fantastic time I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is thinking of getting married there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Highland28
CarnegieCourt, Manager at Carnegie Court Hotel Swords, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Hello Highland28,

First of all, let me say ''Congratulation'' again.
We love being part of special events and we appreciate you making Carnegie Court a part of your special day. We are delighted that you and all your guests had such a great time and I am happy we were able to provide you with everything you needed for a wonderful and unforgetful day.
Thank you so much for all your kind words and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Kindest regards,
Carnegie Court Hotel

Reviewed April 26, 2019

If you are looking for a romantic hotel near the airport, this is it! Carnegie Court is a lovely charming hotel about 10 minute cab ride from the airport. It is a very nice alternative to the more local less expensive hotels and provides a wonderful night sleep in a more romantic setting. There is a restaurant on site, as well as a pub, and parking lot. It is located in downtown Swords, which is a wonderful charming town. We spent 1 night as we were flying to USA the next day. I would definitely recommend and stay again!

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank MBrown-Chicago
CarnegieCourt, Manager at Carnegie Court Hotel Swords, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Hello MBrown-Chicago,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and sharing your experience at the Carnegie Court Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoy your stay with us. Friendly service and guest comfort are what we strive to.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you here again soon

Kindest regards,
Carnegie Court Hotel

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Visited on St. Patricks day. Great live entertainment in the hotel bar. Good athmosphere. Staff very welcoming .
Clean, modern. Lively bar. Would definitely visit again. Great locations for shops, restaurants and bars.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ashy1981
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

We booked our baby's christening with Oana for Paddys Day Weekend. The treatment we received on the lead up to and on the day was impeccable. The food was delicious with generous portions and the barman (Collin I think?!) Was fantastic. He not only managed to serve everyone efficiently and with a smile but he helped both myself with the baby buggy and my granny in her wheelchair to the lift, absolute gentleman. I would definitely recommend this fantastic hotel for any special occassion, I know it will be our go to for and future events.

Thanks so much again to Oana, Breffni and the gang for a fantastic day!

Fionnuala & Keith O'Brien