Carnegie Court Hotel Swords
$124
$113
Orbitz.com
$159
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel(Swords)(Great Value!)
$110
PremierInn.com
The 44(Swords)(Great Value!)
$128
Orbitz.com
$128
$118
TripAdvisor
All reviewsharp barcastle suitestayed hereearly birdcivil ceremonylovely hoteldublin airportbit datedfunction roomlast nightboth morningsnext morningbar foodexcellent staycar parkbeds were comfortablesingle bed
Reviewed May 18, 2013

By far better accommodations compared to the listed airport hotels. I would like to note that this hotel is not a "airport hotel", but a nice hotel I discovered located very near the airport. If you need to be by the airport, this hotel is the best. The Harp Bar is a full scale bar, not just a hotel bar. The hotel is in walking distance to the pubs, shopping, a gym, laundry cleaners, and the movies theaters that are in town. I was in Ireland for 2 weeks and stayed at many hotels and went to many pubs, the food at the Harp Bar was the best I had in country. The hotel had a taxi waiting for me in the morning and got me to the airport in no time. Parking is free for those that will have a vehicle. I thought the rooms were fine for the purpose and of good size. The TV are old, but I did not stay there to watch HD television. The breakfast was never disappointing. Lastly, for the tourist, this hotel is good when arriving and departing via Dublin airport, but may not be the best place to stay if you want to explore the city of Dublin.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank PGrey05
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel is situated near to the airport (5km ish) and to Swords Industrial Park so very convenient for a work trip. The staff on arrival are welcoming and proficient at processing check in swiftly, and after an early flight and full days work this is much appreciated. There are many elements to this hotel and to be fair I'm not sure of its market but maybe in the current economic times if you cast you net wide enough someone will bite. The night I stayed there was some parent / child event in a conference room, plus a bar, plus a restaurant. All of which were organised and run well, it seemed. The bedroom itself was clean & tidy with provisions in the bathroom if not a bit dated. You can look past the dated as it was pleasant enough. My only issue was the energy saving lighting in the corridors which meant it was dark when exiting your room, only to be illuminated a few seconds later. All in all a fine stay for a work trip, maybe not a holiday destination. The staff were all very friendly and I think make the hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gerbra_10
Reviewed April 4, 2013

WOW is all i have to say...

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I feel maybe a little too much.

kids were up a bit late Friday !!!

I have to say and the whole party agree,that was the nicest food we have a had in a long time.

We do tend to dine a lot,and my other half would be very hard to please.

Your chef is worth his/her weight in gold. Nicer than the food i had in 5 star restaurant recently for my Food tasting menu for my wedding.

Also your bar staff were lovely and i cant speak more highly about your waitresses and restaurant manager. They were all very accomadating and attentive to the kiddies. All in all, it has to have been one of the best hotel experiences I`v personally had ever!

I have to comment on one member of staff in particular. I never caught his name. He seemed young enough and had a pony tail. His level of knowledge on scotch whiskey and Vodka`s surprised me. Also did his level of professionalism and praise for his own establishment.
He was able to offer me an alternative to my favourite "Glenmorangie"..only his was and I quote "" a little less peaty "". He also advised my friend that grey goose should be drank neat with crushed ice and lime only..which was served to perfection. A massive eye opening experience for us both. It appears every day is a school day !!

I will have no problem in recommending Carnegie Court as one of the finest hotels I have stayed in,from quality of food,service and also value.

Well done guys.
owen

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank owen705
Reviewed March 29, 2013

arrived at the hotel to be told we had to pay up front (B&B & late check out) did not have a problem with this which seemed to shock the receptionist! room was lovely, spotless and warm. decided we would have dinner before we went out, again reception were not impressed we had not booked despite it being an hour and ten minutes to last orders. Have to say the restaurant made up for it, staff were excellent and food was top class. When we arrived back at the hotel we asked was it possible to have breakfast in bed (as it was advertised in room pack at a cost) only to be told it was not really possible by the night porter!
Breakfast in the restaurant was grand - and given that we were well awake we decided to leave soon after, handed in our key cards only to be quizzed why we were leaving so early (well if we had breakfast in bed we might have gone back to sleep!!!!) and receptionist proceed to tell us we owed for two breakfasts, we pointed out that we had paid in advance and breakfast was included, finally realized she was wrong and let us go!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy M
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed in the carnegie for a family party recently, been here alot for food and drinks and love the new night club Rouge. This was my first time staying as it had never even dawned on me to book a room! We checked in at about 4 pm and when we walked into the room it was so toasty and warm. Something that never really happens when you're staying in a hotel!! There was a lovely big bath (another thing hard to get in some hotels, or maybe thats just me!!) Had a great time getting ready in the room, no hassle of taxi's and making sure to get there on time cos i was already there! Had a great night in the restaurant and bar and fell into a comfy big double bed at the end of the night. Defo will be doing it again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends