All reviews leisure centre play golf steam room spa treatments green room lovely hotel dublin airport bar menu next morning last night comfortable rooms minute drive an overnight stay stayed here for one night sakura wedding golfers
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Lovely quiet atmosphere in the large open lounge. Menu had a selection of sandwiches burgers curries and main meals. We ordered a turkey burger and tuna melt both with fries and side salad. Roganstown has a golf club and spa. A nice location a few km from Swords.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Gerrirish
FingalRaven, Owner at Roganstown Hotel and Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your lunch and the atmosphere in O'Callaghan's Bar. We hope you'll be back again soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice and helpful
I just had a main for lunch
Fish and chips
The fish was lovely, batter lovely and light, chips very nice and I must say the Tartar sauce was nice
I am not too sure was it home made , it seem to be !
Will go back for something different

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your lunch with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband got me a voucher for Christmas and I used it yesterday for a back and neck massage, facial, arm and hand massage and a blow dry. It was fabulous from start to end, I had a lovely day, so very relaxing, and the staff were all so nice. I was able to use the swimming pool and jacuzzi and steam room before the treatment which was just lovely too. I’ll definitely be back,

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ciaramoh
FingalRaven, Owner at Roganstown Hotel and Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review for our spa. I'm delighted to hear you had such a relaxing massage and enjoyed the use of our leisure facilities also. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Only stayed one night as layover to US after 2 weeks n UK as free night using American Air lines points.
Only 15 minutes from Dublin airport and nice bar/restaurant. Friendly staff, decent food and inexpensive shuttle to airport. Good choice for all.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FingalRaven, Owner at Roganstown Hotel and Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thanks so much for your review Keith. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

on 31/05/18 myself and partner attended a wedding reception and stayed overnight. a very pleasurable experience, The quality of service and efficiency of staff was second to none.During the reception the meal courses were all served at the one time, nobody was waiting for theirs whilst the others ate, a remarkable feat of service and waiting.The quality of food and the standard of presentation was excellent, The Events Mgr Caroline was like a breath of fresh air, nothing was too much for her and she was always on hand to oversee everything.The accomodation was excellent and very comfortable. I could not fault anything. Well done Roganstown you are now top of my list for places to dine and stay, Thank You. Pat and Lynda.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Patrick H
FingalRaven, Owner at Roganstown Hotel and Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your review Pat. We're delighted to hear how great an experience yourself and Lynda had here with us. I will pass along your feedback to Caroline and our other staff.