3,303 results
All reviewsdublin airportstayed hereretail parkthe bustgi fridaysdouble deckerevery half hourcity centretrouser presswright venueearly flightcomfortable bedsgood nights sleepfamily roomnext morningexcellent stayovernight stay
Reviewed January 16, 2015

my friend had prebooked this hotel as our flight was late, on arrival we found the staff while courteous not helpful,we queried the room rate advertised at dublin airport and was brushed off with an excuse,we understood breakfast was included, they said no as room didnt include breakfast, i found them most unhelpful and wont be back there.we even spoke to person in charge but got no help.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to read your review of your recent stay with us.

At Premier Inn we offer our guest Bed & Breakfast or Room Only rate. Guests decide at their booking stage which rate they would like to book for. Our breakfast is a standard rate for our all you can eat buffet. I am sorry for this miss communication.

Our room rates are dynamic in which we advise our guests to book early to avail of the best room rates.

Again I do sincerely apologise, I do hope we get the opportunity in welcoming you back for a more enjoyable experience with us.

Kind Regards

Ciara Fitzgerald
Operations Manager

Reviewed January 15, 2015

the good stuff - a comfortable mattress, good pillows, convenient airport shuttle and competitive price.
the bad stuff - despite being up on 5th floor, drunks coming out of local24hr macdonalds woke us up in early hours of both mornings, prepaid breakfast was not available till 7am saturday and as we had an early flight we wasted our money (no refund or takeaway offered), no inroom cooling with out opening window (too noisy), dinner menu had about five items out of stock and free wifi imited to 30mins.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Harrison-act
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read you enjoyed the comfort of our beds in which we get very positive feedback on from our guests on.

However I am disappointed that you did not enjoy other aspects of your stay with us. My team do work hard on reducing internal noise but outside noise from the Retail
Park is out of our control. For future stays with us, please call us in advance and we will allocate you a room at the back of the hotel.

All of our rooms are fully Air Conditioned to heat and cool our rooms. We do have a how to guide on our Air Condition in our welcome pack located on our work desk’s.

Thank you for your feedback on our Dinner offerings in which I will investigate with my Head Chef.

I am sorry my team failed to inform you on our breakfast times. Can I ask you contact me directly to arrange a refund for the breakfast you paid for?

Again I do sincerely apologise for all of the above. I do hope we get the opportunity in welcoming you back for a more enjoyable experience with us.

Kind Regards

Ciara Fitzgerald
Operations Manager
Operationsmanager.dublinairport@whitbread.com

Reviewed January 12, 2015

We stayed in the premier inn on the way to the ferry to Holyhead. For a family with 2 children, this is definitely a place to stay as the rooms are big enough for 4 persons. Excellent value for the price. The portions in the restaurant are small, so make sure to order a soup/entry or desert.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2015

I was travelling to Dublin Airport for an early flight. The staff were lovely all through. I had a lovely meal in the restaurant - €18.95 delicious soup, amazing pasta and I brought my yummy chocolate Ice Cream up to my room. As I had to arise at 04:00am I went to bed early. The room was really comfortable and the bed was sooo very comfortable. I had a great sleep and no racket in the corridors or outside.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2015

Stayed here for two nights. Couldn't fault it all.Staff are very friendly. We arrived during the morning and we were booked in straight away,even though check-in was supposed to be after 2pm. Our room on the third floor was spacious and clean.The bathroom had a good sized shower cubicle and the water pressure was excellent. The bed was clean and comfortable.The hotel is perfect for a trip to Dublin.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple