“Wonderful stay thank you”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay thank you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Stayed here on our first visit to dublin. Decided to stay out of hustle and bustle of town and what a good move. This is a fab hotel a bus picks up and takes you t o and from airport for 1 euro adult and children free what a great idea. Staff fantastic especially a local lady on reception who gave us a printed out places she recommended to visit and shopping centres around and bus numbers to catch and where from which she had kindly taken time out to type and print off . Which is helpful as we hadn't been to Dublin before. Would definitely stay here again if ever visiting Dublin again in the future

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Michelle Y
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, August 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read we delivered on our promise of a Good Night Guarantee in a clean and well-maintained environment delivered by our team who really do care for our guests.

I hope you got some time to visit the paces we recommend to you.

The team and myself look forward in welcoming you for many more great trips to Dublin.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Turkish first
Peoples' Republic of Boulder
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stayed here our last night in Ireland so we would be close to the airport and not have to get a taxi out from the city. It is a large facility with nice clean large rooms, though a bit of a walk down long halls in some cases There is a full bar and restaurant off the lobby. A good buffet breakfast is included in the room rate. There is a shuttle to the ariport but check the times (one run was canceled for some reason while we were there). All in all, good location, good value, and good service

Room Tip: Get a room a couple floors off the lobby. I think most rooms are fine, however. Check the times fo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back for many more great stays.

Kokhav Yair
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

This hotel is very good both as a stop-over for one night and as a basis for visiting Dublin. After one night here I joined a group with which I visited Dublin as well as the entire country and I found out that even though I used Premier Inn just as a stop-over, it was much closer to the city than the hotel that the group had for its Dublin visit. Moreover, you get for the price much more than you would get at a four star hotel in the center of Dublin and especially, if you have a car, it is much more advantageous. The trip from this hotel to the city take 20 minutes by bus, but no more than 7-8 minutes by private car.
The facilities are modern and well kept, apparently recently refurbished, the rooms are very clean and the personnel is polite, friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not included in the price, but you can get it for an additional fee, or even better and cheaper, at a cafe right next to the hotel, actually in the same building.
I strongly recommend this hotel for any visit in Dublin.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Yehuda70

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us.
Our breakfast is a buffet style breakfast and is an all you can eat for just €10.75 per Adult with up to 2 Children under 16 eating breakfast free.

The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

JennySki
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is a great place for a good nights sleep and a large breakfast ! Very handy for the airport if that is where you are heading as they have a free shuttle bus.

But.... they need to have more coffee/milk options in the bedroom and I ended up with a migraine on my one evening of the weekend stay and I had to in the end put it down to possibly the very strong coffee at breakfast. On the second day I tried to make up a sachet of Gold Blend but again that is pretty strong too for a small cup/mug that is given.
And on the Saturday night at the restaurant the waitress didnt know that they had decaf coffee available but they did have it at breakfast.
So most of that is a fairly minor quibble but I am quite used to a good sized tray of tea/coffee in the bedroom and I wonder if they could sort out the coffee strength at breakfast or at least put out some more options for sachets. Can you get Fair Trade Traidcraft sachets ? That is nice coffee.
Thanks again though and also maybe a map of Dublin would be great - one of the whole of dublin - even just a B+W printout as we never went down into Dublin and the lack of a map didnt help our planning. But then I came down with the migraine ;-)

Great beds though - quiet room, great breakfast and a nice looking hotel and helpful staff. And TV with lots of channels. There is a great shoppint mall a short walk or 2 min drive - including a lovely supermarket. And there is a retail park across the road.
Its also very handy for the Dublin Athletics track !

Room Tip: Not much difference on either side. There is one side where you can see the airport but its quite fa...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read you overall enjoyed your experience with us and enjoyed our comfy beds!

I am sorry for the miscommunication on our offering of Costa Coffee. We do not have Decaf beaned coffee from our machines only available in sachets. Thank you for your feedback on this in which I can assure you this will be acted upon.

The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Overall, this wasn't the greatest experience I've had staying in a premier inn. The overall cost of the hotel is not 'budget'-in the case of Dublin Airport premier inn 'everything is Premier but the price' is certainly not the case. The rooms are a little dated, there were holes in the towels and we weren't left enough for 2 adults. The cost of the room was in line with other hotels in the area, not Premier Inn prices, and the cost of breakfast was exorbitant-€8.95 for continental breakfast (how much cereal can a person eat??) and €10.95 for full breakfast. The bar does not stock any non-alcoholic beer which meant that when I sat and relaxed with my colleagues at the end of a hectic day at convention, my only option was a soft drink, a warm soft drink at that because the bar had no ice - well that topped it off really! Incredulously, later in the evening there was some ice available and this was being rationed among customers!!!!
At Dublin Airport Premier Inn, nothing is Premier but the prices.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank NiamhMc7

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am very disappointed to read you did not enjoy your experience with us.
At Premier Inn we always strive to ensure we provide our guests with excellent customer service and quality and I sincerely apologise we failed on this occasion. Our Continental Breakfast ranges from mixed Fruit Salad, selection of Yoghurts, Cereals, Breads and Muffins.

We are due a refurb in our rooms, which we hope to have completed soon.
We value all guests’ feedback to enable us to improve on our standards. Please note your feedback will be acted upon.

Again please accept my sincere apologies. We do look forward in welcoming you back for a more enjoyable experience.

Operationsmanager.dublinairport@whitbread.com
Worcester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting for a concert in Marlay Park. The close location was very convenient for our early morning flight and we were thankful on arriving that it was so close. We were a little concerned about the journey from the hotel to the park but it was fine. The hotel was very clean and tidy and the staff were very friendly. During the first night we got talking to the staff who had mentioned the large nearby nightclub. They assured us this would not be a problem as it isn't noisy and they take the security very seriously. This made me feel much better. The first nights sleep was brilliant. Id safely say this best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel. The second night however was a different story. We returned from the concert at about 11 o' clock and we had to be up very early for a return flight in the morning. WE planned to go to sleep straight away to ensure we got some kip before travelling. Almost as soon as we went to bed the noise began. The nightclub itself was not the problem it was the people obviously standing outside our window in the car park shouting constantly. This carried on until the early hours. I was also startled by shouting in our corridor and the sound of running. Although not positive it actually sounded like staff members running around to find someone who had got into the hotel that shouldn't be there. It was safe to say I was not happy in the morning after absolutely no sleep.
At least the journey to the airport was easy, thanks to the bus that is run by the hotel.

Room Tip: If on the ground floor be sure to check if you are located in the walking path of the clubbers
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dibdab44

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read you had a comfortable sleep with us on your first nights stay. However, I am very disappointed to read your second night’s stay with us was not as enjoyable.
As you may have seen around our hotel we have many measure in place to assist us on delivering on our promise of our Good Night Guarantee. We have introduced Quiet Time throughout our floors. We have Vincard on our corridors allowing limited access to floors to our guests. We do hope all guests respect others when sleeping and I sincerely apologise that we failed on this occasion.

Can I ask for you to contact me directly to discuss your stay further?

The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back for a more enjoyable experience with us.

Operationsmanager.dublinairport@whitbread.com
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and always found it very clean and comfortable. Their rates are excellent when you book in advance and the location is great for getting Dublin Bus into the city centre or the airport.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!