“Good value, very clean”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Good value, very clean”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

As you would expect this hotel was clean, tidy, nice big comfy bed, good value all round.
Good location near to the sairport but not too close. Near to plenty of other facilities.
I would use again without doubt.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read you enjoyed.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Helen Devlin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Pretty much get what you pay for here. Its cheap and cheerful. Room was fine (TV a bit small and not a lot of channels). Shower very large and water pressure very good. Breakfast wasn't great and the service for the poached eggs I ordered was slow but again, for what what I paid I wasn't expecting miracles! I'd stay again as for the price you aren't going to do much better.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read you enjoyed our showers. I sincerely apologise that on this occasion our breakfast buffet did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your feedback on this and I can assure you this will be will investigated with my Food & Beverage team too ensure are high standards are delivered at all times.

The team and myself do look forward in welcoming you back for a more enjoyable stay.

Dublin
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here to attend an event next door in the wright venue. No issues at all. Great staff, clean, fab parking. Close to swords with shops across the road. Lots of food choices in surrounding area if you don't fancy eating in. Residents bar closes at 1.30am, just to be aware if expecting a late drink.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read you enjoyed your experience with us. I hope you had a great night at the Wright Venue.

The team and myself look forward in welcoming you back for many more enjoyable stays.

Ballinasloe
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stayed here for one night prior to flying to France with our two children. Excellent in every way from the room to the punctuality of the shuttle bus. We had dinner on the way home and it too was really good value.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read yourself and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It remains our main objective to ensure we deliver on our promise of a great nights sleep. I am delighted to read we delivered on this.

London, UK
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I stayed one night at the Premier Inn Dublin Airport, and I recommend it. I would definitely stay there again.

LOCATION: this hotel is an easy drive from the airport if you are renting a car (3 miles or so, about a 5-minute drive), and there is a shuttle bus (actually a double decked bus, since this is a big hotel) every half an hour from/to the airport, which is good. Parking at the hotel is free – although watch out because the parking spaces are so tight that it’s very easy to park too close to other cars and then not be able to get out of your own car! There are some big stores near the hotel, so if you are in need of some shopping then you can go there.

CHECK-IN was easy and quick, it literally took less than 3 minutes. They offered breakfast at 8.5 euros which I took, and I am glad I did since I would have been hungry otherwise!

ROOM: the room I was given was on the second floor, and it was pretty large and had lots of space, which was great. The weather was warm and it was a real delight to see that the air conditioning in the room worked well – as this is not guaranteed at other hotels where a night can be warm and stuffy. The one downside was that the room had a definite ‘farmyard smell’ to it, but that might have been from outside. The room itself was standard Premier Inn fare – simple, but they do get the basics right: it was clean, the bed was comfortable, the shower worked well (but bring your own shampoo since the one they provide for free – well I guess it’s hand soap really – is so rough that if you rub your hands with it enough then it feels like you can rub your skin off!), and above all it was QUIET. This is something Premier Inn generally does very well – hotels are quiet, doors do not slam in the corridor, etcetera. But in this hotel I must say I heard very very little, which was great.

So, the Premier Inn Dublin Airport clearly gets top grades for what a business hotel is meant to provide: a comfortable, quiet night’s sleep.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank disgrun

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read your fantastic review with us here at Premier Inn Dublin Airport.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stayed here the night before we went to the airport for our holidays. Booked a few weeks before hand on line and got the room for two adults one child for 54euro. Two big comfortable beds. Room was very clean and did have a great night sleep. Staff at check inn very helpful. If using the airport again will definitely be using this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank stevoandlinda@yahoo.ie
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read we delivered on our promise of a great nights sleep in a clean and well-maintained environment, delivered by our team who really do care for our guests. We hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Wexford, Ireland
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stayed at the Hotel recently and would recommend it 100%. Friendly efficient staff the food was A1. As we were traveling from Dublin Airport this Hotel was most convenient and excellent value. Had a great nights sleep which was important as we flew out pretty early

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us.

The team and myself are delighted to read you enjoyed your experience with us.
It remains our main objective to provide a high standard of service and I am delighted to read we achieved this.

Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Metro Hotel Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords
Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!