We stayed here one night before catching our morning flight. For 60 Euros it was a great value. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Check in was smooth and the staff was courteous. The restaurant in the hotel was adequate and the Continental breakfast in the morning was reasonably priced. As a trade-off for the low nightly rate, however, the hotel will nickel and dime you. WIFI for the night cost 3 Euros; the airport shuttle costs 1 Euro per person; the luggage scale in the lobby costs 1 Euro. Overall though, a good value for an airport hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn