“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Killyleagh, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We took the family to Dublin for an overnight stay, kids loved the hotel experience for 1st time staying in 1. Food was great, staff were really helpful. Hotel is not in the best of locations as you have to catch a half hour bus ride to city centre although there is a shopping centre across from hotel that has quite alot of shops. Overall stay was fantastic

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Margaret M
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Guest

Many thanks for completing a review of your recent stay with us

I was delighted to read yourself and your family enjoyed your first experience with us.

We do look forward in welcoming you back for many more great stays.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Turkish first
Ringwood, New Jersey
Reviewed October 11, 2013

First trip to Europe. We arrived early on a bus that takes you from Dublin airport to the hotel. The Hotel was able to check us in to a different room easily. They made us feel very much at ease. The room was large and the beds were comfortable and clean. We stayed for five days. There were no dressers to unpack our clothes from our bags. This was the only thing that I could complain about.We had wi-fi. The hotel has a restaurant inside which has a very good breakfast selection available. Lunch and dinner menus are limited but the food we had was good. There is a bus stop about 10 minutes walking distance away where you can catch a bus to Dublin. Everyone associated with this hotel was friendly and helpful and made us feel at home. Would definitely reccomend it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

I was happy to read we delivered on our promise of a goodnight's sleep in a well maintained enviroment, delivered by a team who really do care.

We look forward in welcoming you back for another great stay.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed for two nights this week (October 2013).
Booked online and a secured a room with two double beds as was good value.
I requested an early check in when I booked, as I arrived at 8am at Dublin Airport. I rang and my room was ready, this was excellent service. On arrival the room was a good size, clean and had everything you would need to get by. Staff were polite and helpful. House keeping were friendly and respectful.
The hotel has a bus that runs from the airport bus terminal to the hotel. It runs every 30 mins and was 2 euros a journey. It was great and I used it both ways.
There are a few restaurants and places to grab a sandwich around the retail park.
All in all a good experience. Thanks Premier Inn

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin Airport. I am happy to read my team where able to accomodate ur request of an early check in.

We do look forward in welcoming you back for many more great stays.

Cavan, Ireland
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Practical Hotel 3 k from the Airport. We arrived of delayed flight at 1 am and were charged €79 room only but looks like it can be got much less if booked online. Room was big and comfortable and breakfast cost about €8 for continental and €10 for full. It was quite good for the money.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 2frank2
Dear Guest

I was happy to read you enjoyed you short stay with us here at Premier Inn Dublin Airport.

Just to let you know we have great Premier Saver rates available on line starting from €39.00.

We do look forward in welcoming you again soon.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here prior to a holiday,as we got a great rate on park/stay.My parents had to drive from Cavan,and sister from Limerick,so hotels location in relation to airport was great.
We checked in on a Thursday evening,which was reasonably quick.The girl checking us in was extremely efficient,yet friendly and helpful.Room was spacious,bed very comfortable.
When our family all arrived,we ate in the restaurant.All of the dishes were tasty,served hot,and also reasonably priced.
Bar service was a little slow,but maybe I'm just picky as I am in the service industry.All of the bar/service/check in staff were friendly,apart from one guy who was grumpy,rude and generally seemed like he didn't want to be there and didn't want to interact with guests.We all have our days,so maybe this was one of his.
Used the shuttle bus to the airport,which was good,although driver watched some older people struggle with luggage,maybe not his job to help out,but not a big thing to help out.
Overall a nice stay.
As an aside to management,lighting in the underground carpark is almost non existent at nighttime/early morning,had to use torch on my phone when I went to car late at night to get something.I think it's motion activated,but didn't seem to be working.
Would stay again.
Sparky.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin Airport.

I was happy to read yourself and your family overall enjoyed your experience with us.

We do look forward in welcoming you back again soon.

Galway, Ireland
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I booked rooms here in September for a family event. Everything was very good except I have two complaints, the rooms were freezing. Like very cold, even with the aircon system adjusted to a warm setting. My mum got up during the night to turn on a heater she found in the wardrobe (why was there a little electric heater in the wardrobe I ask..must be a reoccurring problem). My brother woke during the night freezing as there was a cold draft blowing through the vent which wasn't there when he went to sleep. He had to put on extra clothes during the night. I woke up very cold also but pulled over an extra blanket. In the morning, housekeeping came into my room at about 9am, literally walked in, then realised there were people sleeping. She quickly apologised and left. When I went to reception about it they told me we were on the cleaning list as having being checked out at 6.30 to the airport. We weren't even going to the airport. Breakfast was grand. parking was easy. rooms clean and beds comfortable. Nice showers.

Room Tip: bring a hot water bottle!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest

Following your recent stay with us I wish to sincerely apologise for the discomfort experienced due to been cold and would be more than happy to discuss the matter further with you if you could contact me directly via email at helen.devlin@whitbread.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Helen Devlin
Celebration, Florida
Reviewed October 5, 2013

It has been a while since we stayed in a Premier Inn, and we found a lot to like about the Premier Inn Dublin Airport. The hotel is conveniently located about 10 minutes away from Dublin airport and can be accessed without resorting to the motorway. We arrived late, but check-in was fast and we found the room to be quite comfortable and good value for money. The size was larger than normal, and there were adequate power points for our computers and chargers. Wireless internet was available at a reasonable add on cost.

Perhaps it was the lateness of our arrival, but we did not find the staff to be quite as friendly as one might have expected. The television screen size was a bit too small for the size of the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us which I was pleased to read overall you enjoyed.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Helen Devlin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport
Metro Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!