Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Travelocity
$128
$118
3,068 results
All reviewsdublin airportstayed hereretail parkthe busper adultdouble deckertgi fridaysevery half hourwright venuecity centrean early flightcomfortable bedsgood nights sleepfamily roomnext morningovernight stayshuttle service
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed pre flight and were pleasantly surprised. Clean , great value and close to the airport. Ticks all the boxes. The hotel is ideal for anyone wanting to fly from the airport and apparently has car park deals. Stress free travel rather than travelling for a morning flight.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KerrandJulie
Premierinndublin, Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review and I was delighted to read that we continue to deliver on our promise of great value, in a clean and well maintained environment with service delivered by a team who really do care.

We look forward to welcoming you again when next travelling from Dublin airport.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed overnight on way to Australia as we do each time we are at home on holiday. Always a relaxing stay, and very convenient for the Airport. All the staff are very pleasant, and very helpful. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Myself and the team were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future on your next travels to Ireland.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I recently spent the night here, pre-flight, and found the hotel to be perfect in almost every way. Check in was a bit slow and seemed somewhat unorganized, but I got lucky and was able to get the key to my room within five minutes of arrival.

The room was outstanding – spacious, with excellent lighting, firm mattress and soft, warm bedding, fast wifi, and plenty of hot water for a nice, long shower. It did not, however, have an alarm clock or wake-up service, so I had to rely on other means to ensure that I woke up at 2:00 a.m. to catch my flight.

I ate dinner in the café and while my chicken Caesar salad was outstanding - one of the most flavorful salads that I have ever eaten – the service was terribly slow. It took at least 15 minutes to get my bill and another ten to fifteen minutes before someone came to take my payment. It might have just been me, but I found this to be terribly annoying.

The hotel’s proximity to the airport could not have been better; I caught the hotel’s shuttle to the airport, which cost €1 and which arrived at the airport within five minutes. Very smooth, effortless, and easy. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again on a return trip to Ireland & highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is very important for us to receive constructive feedback so that we can continue to improve so thank you for your comments and assure you the minor mishaps noted will be investigated and improved upon.

I was delighted to read that overall you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you or friends who you recommend us to in the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in April, overnight prior to an early flight with our kids..... all went well & I submitted a very favourable review. On the strength of this stay we booked a night recently, again overnight prior to an early morning flight...... BIG MISTAKE.
Checked in, friendly receptionist, reserved a table for dinner. Room was room 101 on first floor. On way to room we saw a few girls running from room to room with glasses of booze etc but didn't worry about it. Whilst having a coffee in reception we then noticed a large stag party arriving, all going up in the lift to first floor. We then started to get a bit worried. A while later overheard a young girl asking for the first floor as all her mates were partying on it and she had been allocated a different floor. We had our dinner, then headed to our room.

As we walked to our room the corridor was full of girls & fellas, all drinking and a group gathered in the room directly opposite ours. It was very noisy. Decided to go & ask for a different room knowing that the noise levels were going to prevent us from getting ny sleep. Receptionist this time was not pleasant & just told my wife that the hotel was full & to complain to reception if the noise got unbearable later on. We had to grin & bear it & hope for the best.

My wife met a security guy, who was standing close to our room & told him about our early flight & concerns about no sleep etc, he told her its not the guys you need to worry about as they usually come back to the hotel about 3/4 am pissed & just collapse, he added its the girls that make all the noise. Again, he advised her to ring reception.

With no other options available we went to bed & fell asleep. At 3am we were awoken with a fight right outside our bedroom door, in fact the fight was also against our door & it seemed like they were about to get into our room. The noise & shouting between both men & women was unbelievable. My wife rang reception immediately, as instructed, who Said they would send someone up. Fighting continued & we had no choice other than to just get up earlier than planned, pack up & leave the room. We preferred to sit at the airport for a few hours than be prisoners in that bedroom while they fought right outside it. It was a terrifying experience for my wife. When we left the room the corridor was full of the drunk guys, who had been fighting, and we had to walk through this crowd to get to the lift. Very very unpleasant. There was one security guy also there at that time.

We checked out & informed the male receptionist of the fact that we had little or no sleep. As we waited for the shuttle, there were still some drunks in reception area, milling around young families etc. We couldn't get out of the hotel fast enough and will NEVER stay here again. Unfortunately this Premier Inn puts drunken stag parties & hen do's above their travelling guests who require a good nights sleep. It was a disgusting & a terrifying experience for my wife & we wouldn't wish that on anybody.

With this hotel, you definitely get what you pay for. We will in future pay the extra & stay at The Radisson in future. On return from our holiday I emailed Premier Inn about my complaint & their "Guarantee of a good nights sleep " I also informed them I would be placing a review on Tripadvisor to warn other guests. I have received no reply to date.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank stephenrodgers119
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Mr Rodgers

Firstly on behalf of myself and the team here at Premier Inn Dublin airport, I wish to sincerely apologise for the upset experienced during your recent stay with us and ask that you contact me directly on helen.devlin@whitbread.com to discuss the matter further.

As is the case with any hotel, most of our bookings are done online so we do not know in advance the reason for our guests stay. As I am sure you can appreciate we are at the mercy of all guests to respect the fact that others are sleeping and have put many measures in place in an effort to ensure this happens.

Once again I offer my sincerest apologies and hope that you will contact me,

Helen Devlin

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Like all Premier Inns - the rooms are comfortable and quiet (with the Premier Inn guaranteed night's sleep). Dinner and breakfast are very good. The coach service to the airport is €1 each way and takes 20 minutes. Parking is free. They do have a cumbersome system for check-in that takes a little while on arrival which is hard to understand in this era of prepayment and online bookings but staff are friendly which kind of makes up for it.
For a no-nonsense Dublin airport hotel - this hotel is the best value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us and I was delighted that we continue to deliver our promise of Great value in a clean and well maintained environment with service delivered by a team who really do care.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Helen Devlin