This is quite a new Premier Inn and the rooms are nice enough. Big sized with a lovely view. Internet worked well thankgod.
I had a view of country fields but was staying high up
Now the location is good for getting to Dublin city centre. There is a bus stop 3 minutes walk away that takes you right to the centre of Dublin within 20 minutes
Near the hotel, ie virtually next door is a costa coffee shop, McDonald's etc.
Reception area is nice enough. But that whole Swords retail park had a sterile feel to it. Ofcourse it is 5 minutes bus drive from the airport. As you come out of the airport walk towards buses and you will see every 30 minutes a double decker purple Premier Inn bus. It charges 1 € to get to hotel
Overall, except for the price 70€ per night, I quite like this Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn