“Simply the best”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Leicester UK
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I have Stayed in more airport hotels over the past 10 years than l care to remember but l can honestly say that this one is the best ever.Air con rooms big comfortable bed decent size shower, spotlessly clean, piece and quiet, fantastic food (the apple pie is worth a 5 star rating on it's own).and Service with a smile. Can't recommend highly enough and this experience has finally convinced me to use Premier Inn whenever and wherever l can from now on.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank china_blue
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Guest

It was a pleasure for myself and the team to read your review and we are delighted that you are now a Premier Inn fan.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Helen Devlin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Turkish first
cork/london/dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Booked this place as flying out early and was impressed.This is not a high end property but the facilities were excellent.large king size bed spacious spotless room.Excellent bathroom and all pristine.Theme was a little purple all over but hey.....! for 39 euro a room a steal and so close to the long stay carpark Blue sector.Onsite restaurant serves dinner and breakfast and is adjacent to the bar.Even the bar was well done and comfortable,relaxing and contemporary. Added bonus is that it is in a commercial park and so handy for last minute stuff we had forgotten or to grab a bite at many which are on the doorstep.Staff were very helpful and printed barding passes, alarm call and local advice.If you can get this special price look no further for an absolute bargain.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank odysseus53
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read you enjoyed.

Cork
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed in this hotel as we were flying out of dublin airport on a very early flight and arriving back very late. What a perfect find! Beautiful big family room, we had a double bed and single bed plus a single mattress on floor, all very comfortable. Kids stayed free (children under 16 are allowed to stay free once sharing in this hotel! And they got free breakfast also!) Food was delicious, great choice for breakfast. They run a shuttle bus to the airport but we didnt use this as we had our car and had prebooked parking at the airport. I would recommend this hotel for sure, and hope to return again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Cath1803
Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to read your recent review and I hope you and your family enjoyed your holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip from Dublin Airport.

Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

The room was clean, well-appointed, and ready early which I greatly appreciated. Although there were a couple of stains on the carpet, the bathroom was immaculate and the bed was quite comfortable. There is a restaurant on site that serves breakfast and dinner but there are plenty within an easy walk including a cafe next door that does serve lunch. They don't sell or supply newspapers which I found inconvenient for a hotel catering to travelers. I walked a couple of blocks to get one--fortunately the weather was grand during my stay. They also lack a business center (also unusual for a hotel catering to travelers) but have internet, thirty minutes for free and 24 hours available for purchase for 3 euro. They are willing to print your boarding passes if you email them to the desk (they give you an address). This was cumbersome. My only complaint was the airport shuttle. Honestly I had chosen this hotel specifically for its convenience to the airport and the shuttle. Having been in Ireland for over a month, I had a lot of luggage and I was traveling alone. The driver did not lift a hand to help (I would have happily tipped him well to do so) and the worst part was that the shuttle stops at a car park at the airport NOT the terminal. I was stuck lifting huge baggage and bringing it the long walk to the terminal. My back was not happy and neither was I! I would have taken a taxi had I known that shuttles do not drop off at the terminal--and that shuttle drivers do not consider it a part of their job to unload your luggage. In the states these two things are common practice.

Room Tip: There are lifts but don't expect anyone to help you with luggage. Don't use the shuttle unl...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank dreamingbig
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay which I was pleased to read on the whole you enjoyed.

The shuttle service is provided by a company and not directly run by us so I will relay your comments with regards to luggage assistance. With regards to the stop area of the shuttle, unfortunately this is governed by the Dublin airport authority who permit hotel shuttles to park only in Zone 14. Failure to comply with this ruling may result in parking facilities not been available. Luggage trollies are available both at the hotel and at the airport to assist you.

I do hope this does not deter you from staying with us again in the future and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you.

Newry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a excellent place to stay. I thought it would be too far out from o2 but it wasnt as I was driving & used the tunnel. Room catered for 4 of us & we had a big room,clean ,well looked after & over all the price was right, you wouldnt get any hotel in Dublin at 39 Euros a room.Premier Inn makes it possible for people like me with familys to stay in hotels. Well done Premier Inn Dublin.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that we continue to deliver on our promise of great value and look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the future.

atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotel was great for our last night in Dublin--has a 1 Euro shuttle from the airport; great price; clean room; restaurant on site; wi-fi; walking distance to some chain restaurants and stores if you need them; and close to Bru na Boinne and sights north of Dublin. Check in was a bit slow because there was only one person at the counter when many guests arrived.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

i was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again for another great visit.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Having recently stayed at the premier inn at Gatwick and read the rave reviews of this branch, I was looking forward to our stay for one night prior to an early flight. But was I ever in for a disappointment. The staff on check in we're rude and disinterested. There are only 2 small lifts for a very busy hotel full of families with lots of luggage. The room was good though and up to the usual Premier Inn standard. We then went down for dinner , after a long wait for a lift again. More rude staff in the bar......my 3 year old grandson presented us with a tablet he found on a chair in the bar. Thank goodness he didn't eat it thinking it was a sweet!
Then into dinner and at last a friendly helpful member of staff. A shining star among a bunch of miseries!
But not one but two members of our party then hurt themselves on a deign feature of the wall in the dining area.....a ledge sticking out just above ankle height at the back of the table in a very dim lighted area.
I will not use this hotel again or recommend it to my friends

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank janis k
Dear Guest

I was sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us and sincerely apologise on behalf of myself and my team.

I would be more than happy to discuss the matter further with you if you could email me at helen.devlin@whitbread.com

Helen Devlin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!