Having recently stayed at the premier inn at Gatwick and read the rave reviews of this branch, I was looking forward to our stay for one night prior to an early flight. But was I ever in for a disappointment. The staff on check in we're rude and disinterested. There are only 2 small lifts for a very busy hotel full of families with lots of luggage. The room was good though and up to the usual Premier Inn standard. We then went down for dinner , after a long wait for a lift again. More rude staff in the bar......my 3 year old grandson presented us with a tablet he found on a chair in the bar. Thank goodness he didn't eat it thinking it was a sweet!
Then into dinner and at last a friendly helpful member of staff. A shining star among a bunch of miseries!
But not one but two members of our party then hurt themselves on a deign feature of the wall in the dining area.....a ledge sticking out just above ankle height at the back of the table in a very dim lighted area.
I will not use this hotel again or recommend it to my friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn