Nice hotel. Large and clean rooms. Very comfortable beds. Swapped duvet for top sheet and 2 blankets, since duvets are too warm for my liking.Housekeeping was there almost before I could hang up the phone.Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Every request was "no problem". Evidently rooms with 2 beds are on front. Try for a room at the ends for less noise from shuttle bus.Bring bar soap and wash cloths. Not a big fan of liquid soap dispensers in the shower. Even a scale to weigh your luggage in the lobby. Costs 1 Euro and be prepared to convert "stone" to "pounds". 3 Euros for 24 hours of wi-fi. Good connection. Breakfast buffet was outstanding! Caesar salad at dinner was good and split a pizza. Shuttle bus is an old doubledecker, with NARROW aisle. A real struggle with large suitcases. It has to pick you up in coach park at A/P, a goodly hike from the terminals. Overall, for the money spent, can't be beat. O'Brians and Subway next door, but close about 6PM. Esquires coffee shop next door, but also closes early. Friday's 100 meters. Good food but EXTREMELY noisy with loud music. Micky D's at 200 meters, open 24/7. Coachman Inn & Pub was outstanding, but would need a car. Would be my 1st choice for a hotel in the Dublin airport area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Premier Inn, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn