“Great and inexpensive”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We got a deal via internet. 46euros a room (NOT p.p!). Good quality. More than it's money worth. We were very pleased with this hotel. Also bus service to and from hotel is for 1 euro pp, every half hour is a giveaway.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank IRL-64
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that we contain to deliver our promise of Great value to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Rooms were clean, staff fairly helpful, breakfast was excellent but evening meals were a little pricey for what you got.
I would recommend this hotel for the traveler on a budget

Altogether though, a pretty good budget hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lorainne C
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read you enjoyed.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

You really can't the Premier Inn for value for money. We stayed here the night before our flight to the US. It cost us 69 euro which included a double room for the night and 8 days of parking on site. Excellent value! We ate in the restaurant despite there being plenty of eateries close by (TGI Fridays, Subway, McDonalds). The food was good and reasonably priced.

Our room as as comfortable as always. We had a distant view of the Dublin Bay coastline (all the odd room numbers do... The even numbers overlook the Retail park across the road).

The journey to the airport was quick and easy. For just 1 euro each we were there in 15 minutes. The buses leave the hotel at 15 and 45 minutes past the hour, and come back from the airport on the hour and half past the hour. It drops you off / picks you up from the bus station, which is an easy walk to either terminal. The only downside was that it was minibus with limited room for suitcases. I'm not sure how this would work during peak times, but fortunately there weren't many people on our bus.

We've booked to come back again the the summer. This time we're using it as a base to explore Dublin city centre.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank U2fan

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we delivered on our promise of great value in a clean and well maintained environment delivered by a team who really do care.

We look forward to welcoming you again later this year when you are exploring Dublin.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I've stayed at nice premier inns before so I was expecting the best. Why I got was rude unhelpful staff and an ADA room I did not ask for . I asked for a crib , something most hotels with family rooms have plenty of, and I was scoffed at and told that is something I need to pre book. Most family rooms should have a tub, but we had a shower that was not child friendly, the bottom was very slippery for anyone. Bed was hard and the pillow choices they usually offer we're not there. The tv was old. Breakfast was on par with other premier inns(good). Look elsewhere

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

I too was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Firstly I sincerely apologise that you felt my team were rude and will address this matter.

Due to our bedroom specification we do not possess fold away beds (cribs) and it is noted on all booking channels that we do not have baths in rooms however ensure that our showers provide a high quality service however I do apologise that this information may not have been communicated to you.

I am delighted to advise that this week every television has been replaced with a new 22" flat screen.

I do hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you for a memorable stay for all the right reasons and would be more than happy to discuss your review further should you wish to email me on helen.devlin@whitbread.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in Dublin for a couple of nights visiting friends and just wanted somewhere handy with access to motorway, bus routes and parking. This was perfect. On my first night, the tv wasn't working and they offered to move me to another room. It was late so I didn't bother. I thought it would be fixed the following day but it wasn't and I went to reception again. Daniel from the reception desk came up and fixed the cable, and then called back a few minutes later with a new cable to ensure the telly worked perfectly. Great service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin airport. I apologise for the issue with your television and was pleased to hear that my team resolved the matter for you. You will also be pleased to know that today and over the coming days we are installing new flat screen televisions in all our bedrooms which should ensure further issues do not occur.

We look forward to welcoming you once again for another great stay.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I spent a whole morning looking up Dublin Airport hotels and I kept coming back to this one. I was looking for somewhere reasonable that included parking and I am very glad I chose here. It's situated in Airside, Swords which is very easy access. There are lots of stores and a few restaurants surrounding it. Check in was a breeze and I was very impressed with the room-it was huge! The room has all facilities e.g. tea/coffee, iron, tv etc and a really good shower. I was travelling alone and felt very safe both parking my car and in the hotel itself. There is a really good bus service at quarter past and quarter to that brings you to the airport for €1. If you need to stay at an airport hotel, I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank PIPTYPIBE
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you have choosen Premier Inn Dublin Airport as your No 1 choice which we are very pleased about.

We look forward to welcoming you for many more great future visits.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We arrived here around 11pm on the Thursday before Easter. We were checked in quickly and easily and headed off to bed.

The room was clean and tidy and we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast in the morning was reasonably priced and good quality.

All together a reasonable one night stay (we paid €39 per room).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that we continue to deliver on our promise of great value and look forward to welcoming you again for another great stay.

Helen Devlin

Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords
Metro Hotel Dublin Airport
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!