“Disappointed”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
APO germany
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I've stayed at nice premier inns before so I was expecting the best. Why I got was rude unhelpful staff and an ADA room I did not ask for . I asked for a crib , something most hotels with family rooms have plenty of, and I was scoffed at and told that is something I need to pre book. Most family rooms should have a tub, but we had a shower that was not child friendly, the bottom was very slippery for anyone. Bed was hard and the pillow choices they usually offer we're not there. The tv was old. Breakfast was on par with other premier inns(good). Look elsewhere

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Guest

I too was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Firstly I sincerely apologise that you felt my team were rude and will address this matter.

Due to our bedroom specification we do not possess fold away beds (cribs) and it is noted on all booking channels that we do not have baths in rooms however ensure that our showers provide a high quality service however I do apologise that this information may not have been communicated to you.

I am delighted to advise that this week every television has been replaced with a new 22" flat screen.

I do hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you for a memorable stay for all the right reasons and would be more than happy to discuss your review further should you wish to email me on helen.devlin@whitbread.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Helen Devlin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Turkish first
Killarney, Ireland
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in Dublin for a couple of nights visiting friends and just wanted somewhere handy with access to motorway, bus routes and parking. This was perfect. On my first night, the tv wasn't working and they offered to move me to another room. It was late so I didn't bother. I thought it would be fixed the following day but it wasn't and I went to reception again. Daniel from the reception desk came up and fixed the cable, and then called back a few minutes later with a new cable to ensure the telly worked perfectly. Great service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin airport. I apologise for the issue with your television and was pleased to hear that my team resolved the matter for you. You will also be pleased to know that today and over the coming days we are installing new flat screen televisions in all our bedrooms which should ensure further issues do not occur.

We look forward to welcoming you once again for another great stay.

IRELAND
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I spent a whole morning looking up Dublin Airport hotels and I kept coming back to this one. I was looking for somewhere reasonable that included parking and I am very glad I chose here. It's situated in Airside, Swords which is very easy access. There are lots of stores and a few restaurants surrounding it. Check in was a breeze and I was very impressed with the room-it was huge! The room has all facilities e.g. tea/coffee, iron, tv etc and a really good shower. I was travelling alone and felt very safe both parking my car and in the hotel itself. There is a really good bus service at quarter past and quarter to that brings you to the airport for €1. If you need to stay at an airport hotel, I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank PIPTYPIBE
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you have choosen Premier Inn Dublin Airport as your No 1 choice which we are very pleased about.

We look forward to welcoming you for many more great future visits.

Gillingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We arrived here around 11pm on the Thursday before Easter. We were checked in quickly and easily and headed off to bed.

The room was clean and tidy and we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast in the morning was reasonably priced and good quality.

All together a reasonable one night stay (we paid €39 per room).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that we continue to deliver on our promise of great value and look forward to welcoming you again for another great stay.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed here the night before a morning flight. It is very convenient to the airport. Restaurant and bar available and the food was decent at a decent price. The room was nice tho no frills. The shower stall was the only one in ireland that was sized well for me...6' tall. Breakfast was pretty good and service was prompt and courteous. Would recommend for one night stay.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Dublin airport which I was delighted to read that you enjoyed.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Cork
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We found the premier inn Dublin Airport a great place to stay if you have an early flight. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We didn't have breakfast there as it was too early for us but i have had breakfasts in various Premier Inns and they have always been great. It was only a five minute ride to the airport where we had pre-paid for our car in the car park. You could have left your car in the Premier inn also and the rates for that were very good. All in all i would highly recommend the Premier Inn Dublin Airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read you enjoyed.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Booked a bit in advance on line so got the room on a Saturday night for €60 which was very happy with.

Room was lovely and clean and a decent size for a budget hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly

Will defiantly stay here again when I need to stay in the area.

Room Tip: the staff ask when you check in if you would like a room in the quite half of the hotel