My husband and I decided to have a night to ourselves so we slipped off to the Premier Inn as we fancied a bit of shopping also. We have stayed in the hotel before and have always found the staff friendly and welcoming. The room as usual was spotlessly clean, with a comfy bed and pillows.
Although there is no bath there is a lovely big shower in which you can sit down and relax. Also big white fluffy towels.
The breakfast was lovely with loads to choose from. If you couldn't find something that you liked you are fussy!!! The bar is rather small but comfortable to have a drink in and there is plenty of room in the reception lobby.
All in all not in the most romantic of locations (although we could see fields and the the coast from our room) we had a lovely evening together in the hotel and we will definitely use the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn