We chose the Premier Inn near the airport for a Friday and Saturday night weekend break. Central Dublin hotels ere more expensive for a family room. We worked out that a few CBS in and out plus the cheaper rate here would be more cost effective and we were right.
Service was great, friendly and helpful with directions and change etc. The bar is comfy enough and the breakfast was great. The girls at breakfast were really helpful.
The room was a family nod we were given a choice I'd t doubles or a double and 2 singles, room was spotless and very big. We had a great nights sleep both nights other than a few revellers arriving home after too much Guinness. Remember where you are so don't be too surprised if there are stag/hen do's but once in the rooms it's very quiet.
Top tip is that if you have time get the 41 bus into town. Bus stop is just around the corner and costs about 3 euros. Also, cab price into town is bout 30 euros so factor that into getting around. There's a free bus to nod from the airport, it's a big double decker and terminates behind the church at the airport.
All in all, thoroughly recommend. The staff get the basics right and to be honest are better than some much more expensive hotels. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn