“impossible to find, but clean and warm”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Reviewed February 25, 2013

this hotel was perfect for an overnight stay but we had to ask 5 different people directions. 4 of the 5 people in swords village we asked for directions did not know where the hotel was!!
when we did get there it was warm, clean and comfy. the staff were also very nice.

Room Tip: have a good sat nav!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us once you had arrived.

Full directions are available on our website from the main M50 and M1 roads.

We look forward to welcoming you again for another great stay.

Helen Devlin

Write a ReviewReviews (2,905)

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Located on a retail park in the shadow of Dublin airport, this is a typical modern Premier Inn. It is modern, clean and has good sized rooms with a simple but friendly bar and restaurant. The staff are friendly, the breakfast of reasonable 'buffet' quality and the overall feeling is pleasant and comfortable. I understand the parking packages are good value and the shuttle bus is great value at 2 euros for the 12 minute journey to the airport coach park. During my stay, they were having problems with the tiled floor in the public areas and the male toilet but none of these problems caused us any great inconvenience; that came on the Friday night when the hotel was taken over by teenage kids attending the neighbouring nightclub who, with an inevitable predictability ensured that sleep was hard to find that night. Obviously a great money-spinner for Whitbread, it would have driven me wild if I was trying to enjoy a nights sleep as part of a holiday break in Dublin. Approach with care.

Room Tip: Pick any, but on a night when the nightclub is closed !

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us which overall I believe you enjoyed.

I do apologise if your sleep was affected as result of other guests staying with us and am happy to discuss this further with you if you could email me directly on helen.devlin@whitbread.com

We do look forward to welcoming you again for a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

From the moment I arrived at the Airport and got on the Purple courtesy bus to the Hotel (At Zone 14) the service was friendly .The 1 Euro cost was a bargain just because of the drivers "entertaining manner".
I arrived well before normal checkin time at about 10.30am and asked if they could store my luggage ,the receptionist said the room was ready and I could check in straight away. I dropped my bags off and went back down to the reception. I was ready to explore Dublin , the receptionist took the map I got from the airport and circled some of the best areas to visit at the town centre, giving me also an idea of where I was in relation to it (off the map) . After about 30 seconds she had printed off 2 zoomed in maps for me , wrote Bus numbers on the back, and gave me directions to the bus stop. I would say that this kind of service was exceptional especially the detailed descriptions of possible places to visit.
After a great day in Dublin I came back to the Hotel for an evening meal , Pizza was on the menu and although not listed as a topping I was amazed that they even managed to find a fresh chilli to add ,at my request.
I was back on the courtesy coach at 4.15 am to get a connecting flight , again same friendly driver.
Overall
Fantastic service , Well done !.
I'll be back !...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Kevin F

Dear Guest

I was thrilled to read as the team were that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us at Premier Inn Dublin Airport and that you received the great service we are so proud to deliver.

We look forward to welcoming you again for many more visits in the future.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great value for park and fly great hotel and staff,
Landed back from hoildays at 6am went to get car and battery was dead one of the staff had jump leads and stayed out with us in the freezing cold and helped us get car going.

1  Thank Petkay

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that my team went above and beyond in assisting you with regards to your car during your recent visit with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future for memorable visits for the right reasons.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Standards at this very basic hotel have dropped. Temperature control and soap dispensers did not work satisfactorily. The seat in the room was broken and the hotel offers only 30 minutes free wifi a day which, in this day and age, should not be the case.

On the Friday night, there was a large number of teenage partygoers who were extremely noisy, drunk and disruptive; difficult when one needs to get up early. I will be staying elsewhere next time as this is a totally no frills hotel which is overpriced for what is on offer.

Good points: Comfortable beds, close to airport with free shuttle bus, food at the restaurant is good.

• Stayed: February 2013
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed here with my family the night before our flight.

Rooms comfortable and spacious.

Breakfast had excellent variety.

Great value for Park And Fly. Bus for airport was on-time, however the bus is quite awkward to get luggage on and off. It is double decker.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us which I was delighted to read that you enjoyed and confirmed the great value on offer at Premier Inn Dublin Airport.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great value, handy location to the airport if flying in or our. Food for dinner was good, kids (3) enjoyed the use of WIFI, all be it at a small cost. Telephone hotel directly if booking to avail of great value parking for 7 days - over night stay and parking works out cheaper than main airport parking.

1  Thank Dimit65
Premierinndublin, General Manager at Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and availed of our great value deals.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you once again for another great stay.

Helen Devlin

Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords
Metro Hotel Dublin Airport

Been to Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!