I stayed in the premier inn on 28th & 29th October before our flight from Dublin airport. We were originally supposed to stay 1 night however our flight to JFK was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy and we ended up staying 2 nights while waiting for a reroute flight the next day.
The hotel receptionist was extremely helpful, letting me use the phone in reception to make numerous calls to Delta Airlines and Expedia.
We had breakfast in the hotel on the first morning (not the second as we had to check-in at 4am) The food was very tasty with great choice. My 2 girls made numerous trips to the hot buffet and very good value for money with children eating free.
Our room was very spacious, 2 large double beds for 2 adults and 2 kids. Everyone had a good night sleep even with an early start on the second morning.
We used the hotel car-parking, I booked the package with 8 days car-parking, then phoned the hotel to add on another day and was pleasantly informed the 9th day was added complimentary.
We will definitely be recommending it to friends and family and will be using the Premier Inn when next flying from Dublin airport.
Keep up the excellent level of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn