This hotel is really good. It is modern without any signs of wear and tear.
Plentry of parking is available for free if you stay overnight. Get the parking ticket activated by the front desk and you drive out for free. Rooms are clean and spacious, I thought the rooms would be smaller. No amenities available, so make sure to bring your own shampoo, soap, etc.
I ate at the restaurant downstairs which has a pretty decent menu for reasonable prices. There is a set menu (chose from different starters, mains, desserts) for a cheaper price as well. The food is tasty and of good quality. Wines and beers are available, coming from the bar closeby.
Good thing about this hotel is that their airport shuttle service starts from 04:15 in the morning. The shuttle from other hotels start later. Airport shuttle costs EUR 1 per person one way but that's worth the money. It can be recognized by a purple double decker.
Besides the restaurant in the hotel, you can find some restaurants in walking distance (TGI Fridays and some others). Friendly and efficient staff as well.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn