We had to catch a 7:00 a.m. flight and were coming from a week's stay in the West of Ireland. I HATE to pay a ton of money for a hotel where I know I'll spend all of about 10 hours there so I was looking for the best value and chose this hotel based on other reviews. Bottom line: comfortable bed, friendly staff, quiet room -- it met my criteria. That said, the location is not good if you're without a car -- you are pretty much confined to the hotel restaurant which is only OK. Also, be aware that you need to pay €1 for the airport shuttle bus -- not a terrible thing at all, but I wish we'd been told so we could be prepared when getting on the bus. Finally, it was near Halloween and there was some rowdiness, to include: (1) the entry door was smashed during the night; (2) when we arrived in the lobby to catch the shuttle to our super-early morning flight, there was a belligerent (drunk) guest shouting threateningly at the reception staff; and (3) a fire alarm sounded at 4:25 a.m. (glad we were up and nearly ready to leave) that left a lot of bewildered and nervous guests standing around in the hallways wondering what to do, without any direction from the hotel staff. I am sure that all three of these things were related and the night staff certainly had its hands full, but frankly we couldn't get out of there soon enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just ten minutes drive from the airport and right on the doorstep of Airside Business Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
- Premier Inn Swords
- Dublin Airport Premier Inn