“Fantastic hotel ”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Athlone, Ireland
“Fantastic hotel ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel not far from the airport, but still in a quiet and rural part of dublin.room we got was exceptionally clean and spacious especially since we had our two kids with us. Staff were very friendly and helpful.breakfast was delicious and was served very quickly after we sat down. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Tadhg6
Michelle_Doyle2014, Manager at Dublin Airport Manor, responded to this review, May 22, 2014

For your wonderful comments and such a lovely review.We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay & look forward to having you as a repeat guest.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night due to a very early morning flight. Little awkward to find due to my iPhone maps not recognising the address (though this is no fault of the hotel) Whilst there is no restaurant or bar which is strange for a hotel I have a feeling this place caters soley for guests with the same need as me, travelling early, so it's not a major issue. Found the staff friendly and polite, the room very spacious and SPOTLESSLY clean. Would 100% recommend and would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Tim B
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I have passed your comments onto our staff.

We hope you stay with us again soon and we now have a snack bar and drinks available.

Thanks again,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

10/10 for everything. Lovely staff, good location, free wifi, good breakfast, I couldn't fault it. Used the park and fly option (parking was included). They had a taxi waiting for me at 8.30am to take to the airport. Will definitely be returning soon

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HazelD2012
Michelle_Doyle2014, Manager at Dublin Airport Manor, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Myself and all the staff are delighted that you ejoyed your experience and we look forward to having you as a guest in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was amazed at how good this little known hotel is. It doesn't boast a swanky restaurant but my room was spotlessly clean, bright and well equipped. Wi-fi is available in the lounge/reception area but not in the bedroom. I can live with that as the hotel was outstanding in every other way. I shall use it again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Andrew G
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and we look forward to havin you as a repeat guest.

Also just a note, We now have free Wifi available in all of our bedrooms.

Thanks again,

Poitiers, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Hotel situated at 5mn drive from the airport but no noise at all ....
Refurbished room.
Car park in front of the hotel.
Easy to find with the instructoin on the website.
No restaurant but possiblity to order food from reception.
There is a big mall near by the airport in case too.
People at the reception was really nice event tried to speak French.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Sam S
Hello Sam,

Thank you for such a positive review. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service.

We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip to Ireland.

Kind Regards,

Kilkeel, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I booked here to stay the night before an early flight and am glad I did. Was able to take advantage of their park and stay deal. The directions on the website are fine, its basically by the irish helicopter place on the airport back road. I was in the annex, which was very comfortable, decent bathroom, spotlessly clean, very helpful staff. Rooms very well appointed, and spacious bathroom with nice finishing touches. I would recommend staying here and will do again, my only gripe was that when I booked I was told there was a deal with taxis for a 10euro trip to airport.....taxi had never heard of this - someone was telling porkies!! also was told when I booked I could have a double bed no problem, I was allocated a twin room, was so tired I couldn't be bothered to go back round to reception although this was offered to me, I took the single bed. Maybe communication between reservations and everyone else would be advantageous. However my stay was comfortable and I would return. Didn't bother with breakfast as I was leaving so early so cant comment on food.

Room Tip: I stayed in the annex - very nice and quiet
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Michelle_Doyle2014, Manager at Dublin Airport Manor, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

im dissappointed you had trouble as we do have an agreed fare in place with a Taxi Company and I will be conatcting them about this.

I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,
Toulouse, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Really nice and helpful staff, lovely rooms and so close to the airport. This is an excellent spot for someone with a car\rental. We arrived in late and the man at reception ordered us a Chinese delivery - to our room. The breakfast was nice too pretty typical.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MellaOR
Dear guest,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review on TripAdvisor in regards to your recent stay at The Dublin Airport Manor..

I am delighted to hear from your feedback that you had a lovely stay with us and we greatly appreciate any comments made by our guest as we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We hop eyou will consider staying with us again,

Michelle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords

Been to Dublin Airport Manor? Share your experiences!