“A wonderful place to stay”

Dublin Airport Manor
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Swords
Police, Poland
“A wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were lookig for a cheap place to stay while waiting for our flight and chose Airport Manor. This place is nothing like all the cheap hotels though. It deserves 5 stars. The room was spacious and with very nice decor. The bathroom was clean (My personal favorite was the heated mirror. You can actually put make up on after takig the shower without having to wipe the fog off). The stuff of Airport Manor was very helpful and incredibly nice. We would definitely come back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Aleksandra1988

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Polish first
NI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I paid £33 for this room and booked it very last minute. For £33 for a double room, I was fearful of what I would get. I was pleasantly surprised! Powerful shower, very clean, comfy beds and excellent customer service. Management should be proud of their hard working staff. I unfortunately I forgot my phone at the hotel and the staff could not have been more accommodating in retrieving it for me.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Struggling1982
Dublin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great little hotel. Rooms are really nice, very modern décor. Free bottle of wine when you book direct - which admittedly was cheap pinot grigio, but after a night out in swords we drank anyway! Breakfast wasn't great a bit overcooked and dry, as they only had 1 girl working between reception and breakfast room. But she literally couldn't do enough for you, as much toast and tea as you could eat while waiting for full irish breakfast. Would definitely stay here again if going out in swords as is only €9 in taxi from swords village, right beside airport as well. If I could change anything it would be to have an extra person on in the morning to cook breakfasts and maybe invest in bath mats as I slipped getting into the shower but apart from that I really can't fault it

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MissOrgana
Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Fantastic manor type B&B - in the middle of nowhere - literally. Taxi couldn't find it and had to ring for directions, but once I got here I was delighted. The man on reception was very mannerly, and efficient. Next morning there was a very pleasant lady at reception who attended to breakfast - great food, and plenty of it. There is a buffet continental breakfast, with plenty of fresh fruit and pastries, with self service cereals and juice too. I choose the cooked option, which was lovely, plenty of tea or coffee too. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff here. Rooms are amazing. Lovely decor, spotless clean and good beds, got a great sleep. Wifi isn't in all the room yet but in the lobby it worked fine for me. Reception ordered me a Taxi to the airport - a set fare of €12. My only fault with this place is it really is hard to find - but I'm sure when people realise how good this place is that will change!!

Room Tip: There is no lift so if you heavy luggage ask for a room on the ground floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Rose F
Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed before travel. Welcome from staff exceptionally warm. What a room! Enormous, stylish and fresh and clean. Comfy bed, hot shower, nice tea n coffee facility in room. Great nights sleep, yummy fresh breakfast. What a nice alternative to a sterile hotel.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Fashion_chick_gizmo
Belfast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed at the Airport manor for 1 night while on a 2 day job around the south, I chose it due to free parking and an excellent rate £39, I was checked in by the night porter at 1am with a very warm welcome. The room was clean and had tea and coffee making facilities and a little jar of sweets which was a nice touch. TV had all the Irish channels both north and south, and free WiFi
The bathroom was spotless and had plenty of towels and a great shower.Breakfast was standard irish fry, juice. cereals, pastry's tea and coffee for just 6 euro. All in all its a good budget hotel with parking close to the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Bobby W
Leitrim, Ireland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Myself & my husband booked here because it was so close to the airport and we got a good deal.
Check in was fast and the room was comfortable, but our room was freezing no heat came on at all in the middle of December.
Breakfast the next morning was very poor, we went down for breakfast at 9.15am and no one to be seen, we sat for 10 minutes before anyone came over to us. We weren't offered Cereal or Juices nothing. I had to ask if I could have Juice. I asked for poached eggs and was told she could not do a poached egg. My husband had a full Irish breakfast but when it arrived it still had the wrapper on his white pudding. we then realised that the poor woman was on reception, cooking breakfast and also serving it. When we were checking out there was no one on reception so we left the key on the desk.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Pookypie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swords
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport
Travelodge Dublin Airport Swords

Been to Dublin Airport Manor? Share your experiences!