“Great service, good food”
Review of The Mint Leaf - CLOSED

The Mint Leaf
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Went here last Saturday with the other half. We went early (6.30) and expected it to be quiet enough but it filled quickly, giving the place a great buzz. Service was efficient and professional, and the food, while not out of this world, was well cooked, well presented and modestly priced. Enjoyed it heartily and will return

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was in The Mint Leaf Swords with 3 of my girlfriends. What a lovely evening we had!!! The place looked great - so modern and fresh. Food was delicious, wine was tasty and good value. Staff couldn't be friendlier! Will definitely come back with my husband.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were on this restaurant this weekend, with a deal rush voucher and we got the sirloin steak on the stone. The food was lovelya and the servicie was rally nice. I will recommend to everyone.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I got a deal to eat here. It cost €15.00 for a 10 oz steak and a glass of red wine. The steak was georges and was presented on a hot stone. The steak cooked on the stone and it came with a number of sauces and chunky chips. You could choose any steak and you got a choice between the different types of wine.

I would go back most definitely with or without the deal. I tried to go back before and it was booked out so its important to book ahead.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

wonderful dinner, nice atmosphere, good price ... and steak on the stone just brilliant would recommend to all