“Would like to like it but no service”

Forty Four Main Street
Ranked #22 of 65 Restaurants in Swords
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Went in with my partner sat down at a table, barman was chatting to a group of 3 at the counter.
Stayed for 5 mins and then went up to the counter, barman looks up at me,past me and then back to his mates.
Waited another five minutes and still no service so i left-I'm not begging to be served!!!

2  Thank Hackers123

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Food was good, the atmosphere was very comfortable. They had local talent playing live music on the Friday we visited.

1  Thank tinac908
Reviewed May 27, 2013

After booking this hotel direct a week prior to my stay I travelled from Waterford to Dublin on the day of my stay @2.30pm on my way to the hotel I received a call to say my room was unavailable as it had been double booked but I they had arranged for me to stay in the Clarion Dublin Airport (lovely) and I would be reimbursed the difference in price. I wanted a hotel in swords village NOT at the airport. Be wary making any hotel booking

1  Thank Bro_familyDublin
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My Husband and I had breakfast here last Saturday. It was quiet enough, the service was prompt and the food was great. Its the little things like 2lyons tea bags per pot, cream and jam with a scone, coffee biscuits with the tea...
We loved it, will definitely be bk... (",)

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Got beef, my mate got fish. Arrived with one small plate of veg between us. Service was very bad. We wanted to order more veg when we seen the tiny amount we had got (and some gravy, as dry beef and dry veg dosent really workout) however we never got the opportunity as the waitress dumped our food off and bolted never to be seen agaain. Had to go to the bar and try and pay our bill. Wont be back!!