“Avoid at all costs- STAY HUNGARY”
Review of Harvest Market

Harvest Market
Ranked #51 of 62 Restaurants in Swords
Cuisines: Cafe
Derry, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs- STAY HUNGARY”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were flying out of Dublin Airport in August of this year when we had the misfortune of selecting Harvest Market. STAY HUNGARY unless you like very poor service, poor quality produce, queuing whilst your hot food goes cold due to the staff opting to chat rather than serve and then finally reaching the till, with a very cold overpriced breakfast only to have the so called assistant walk away without explanation. The best thing the owners of harvest Market at Dublin Airport can do is to sack everyone starting with the Manager and start again- if they were looking after dogs they would be done for animal cruelty. You can only survive on the naivety of passing trade for so long- let’s start a campaign and get this joke to step up or be closed down. The only reason I give a rating of 0ne, was that the trip advisor programme is generous and wont accept ZERO- Exactly what it deserves

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Tony S

Wexford, Ireland
“Just don't go there - extremely rude staff”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I went to the Harvest Market whilst waiting for my flight on 6/7/2013. Decided to have a pizza and after waiting about 5 minutes a "chef" finally showed up and asked me what I would like. When I said pizza, he pointed over to the cash register and said I needed to go over there and order it. I thought this was very strange but went over to the cash register. When I was almost there I heard a load of laughter behind me, the "chef" was doubled over in laughter and I knew he was taking the pi** out of me. I asked the people behind the cash register who looked at me like I was mad whilst the "chef" exploded with laughter behind me. One woman apologised for the "chef's" behaviour but I'd had enough at that time and told them I was leaving and never coming back again.

I'm Irish and live here, but if I was a visitor to this country it would definitely put me off coming back to Ireland. This is not how we should be treating visitors to our country! The reason I am so late in writing this review is I was so angry about the whole incident and it's just now I've calmed down somewhat. I was searching for a contact so I could e-mail the Harvest Market with the name of the staff member but I haven't been able to find any contact info for them yet.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank UntilTheNextTime
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Cold food,long wait!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at this restaurant in Dublin Airport for breakfast before flying out, waited for 10mins in queue to get served then joined another queue to pay, by that time breakfast was cold and tea luke warm. Tables full of dirty plates their cleaning obviously as bad as their service!!

• Visited September 2013
dublin ireland
“Worst place to eat”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

It is difficult to find something good to say about this place. Its over priced, understaffed and the worst managed restaurant i have ever experianced and i have been it to it on a good few occasions now. The staff are mainly inexperianced, and often rude. The tables are never cleared and their is always stuff empty like knives and forks baskets, sauces, Jams, milk the list goes on, you name it there is always a load of people asking staff if there is any knives, jam, milk, butter its embarrising as most of the people who eat there are tourists.

• Visited June 2013